Fixed. :p I'll never ever understand why Bandai is so obsessed with designing such massive brackets to mount their valks on. You'd think someone at Bandai would be able to save them a ton of plastic by coming up with some sort of clip that just latches onto the valk.

They need to hire Yeti for this. ;)

Protos look better, since they're usually painted resin. Don't expect the actual releases to have those exact colors. Nor quite as many markings. If you really look, no -27 or -29 matched the sample.

I'd love Mirage's and Chuck's to be those exact shades, but I'm expecting brighter, more "cartoony" colors in the end. And quite possibly glossy plastic.

Protos look better, since they're usually painted resin. Don't expect the actual releases to have those exact colors. Nor quite as many markings. If you really look, no -27 or -29 matched the sample.

I'd love Mirage's and Chuck's to be those exact shades, but I'm expecting brighter, more "cartoony" colors in the end. And quite possibly glossy plastic.

I think Bandai's VF-19 Advanced matches the prototype pretty well. I believe all of the markings made it to the final production run and boy howdy there's a crap ton of tampo printing on that valkyrie.

Edited by SuperHobo

I can see something like that being issued after the CF out of nowhere. Like the Maruyama VF-171EX. I'll check back in 3 years to see if it happened.

Edited by wmkjr

Strange that he is flying an A model. That flashback wasn't that long ago. He should've been flying a F model IMO.

Considering tht the flashback was the walkure origin story, its not far fetched that there wasnt any specific 31 types, as the walkure werent a potent fighting force yet. The 31 custom fsw types were comissioned to support the walkure, forming the walkure platoon.

Plus arad flies the S type with the double cannon head lasers.

It doesn't seem to be based on rank outside of Delta platoon. Within where they all fly the Seigfried model it is, but the Kairos so far that we know is only the VF-31A. Thus, it is the only one to fly before the made the Seigfrieds to support Walkure.

Looks like the landing gear wheels are able to be rotated to tuck flush against the knee cavity, so as not to be too visible. Not completely unnoticable but at least there is some design after thought there...

1. No pin point barrier effects? Only asking since it was used quite a bit by hayate during his fights...

2. That looks like a box cover to be popped over the fingers, in the picture with the shield/knife gimmick..

Edited by seti88