HWR-00 Monster Mk II toy?

EXO

This is too big to be done in vinyl, IMHO. This must be done in plastic or resin. And according with this, the price could be over $500, easy. Don't surprise is this reach the $700

At 1/72 scale, maybe they are trying rope in the model kit builders, and hope the "action model" collectors don't mind the smaller scale?

Anyway, I've read nothing but great things about X-Plus from kaiju collectors, although I believe the stuff they make is usually static?

This is too big to be done in vinyl, IMHO. This must be done in plastic or resin. And according with this, the price could be over $500, easy. Don't surprise is this reach the $700

The sign specifically says Vinyl. In giant Katakana letters, "Destroid Monster Big Size Sofubi" [sofubi of course meaning soft vinyl]

At 1/72 scale, maybe they are trying rope in the model kit builders, and hope the "action model" collectors don't mind the smaller scale?

Anyway, I've read nothing but great things about X-Plus from kaiju collectors, although I believe the stuff they make is usually static?

Not that I would expect much in the way of movement with this thing anyway but does that mean not even the arms will adjust?

It would be really cool to have one to display next to a couple of VF-1's and other Destroids, especially looking at the pictures that wmkjr and jvmacross posted, but you guys are freaking me out with the talk about price and materials.

-b.

It would be really cool to have one to display next to a couple of VF-1's and other Destroids, especially looking at the pictures that wmkjr and jvmacross posted, but you guys are freaking me out with the talk about price and materials.

-b.

Well, look at it this way....unless Arcadia announces a TV SDF-1....this will be the single biggest Macross expense you need to worry about in 2015!!! :p

Well, look at it this way....unless Arcadia announces a TV SDF-1....this will be the single biggest Macross expense you need to worry about in 2015!!! :p

:lol:!!!!

Something makes me want to say to not tempt fate, but you are probably 100% correct.

-b.

Man, I have been on the fence about this one since this thread popped up. The new pics and the scale info is starting to push me over though. The MK-II has been my favorite version of the Monster for years, I actually prefer it over the VB6 even though the VB6 can transform.