Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

It looks a little bit like the YF-23 from the ATF fighter program

northrop-yf-23-a-black-widow-ii.gif

If it's from the DX Chogokin line I wonder if the transformation will be similar to the VF-25/VF-27/YF-29. Bandai only has this transformation scheme and the one from the VF-171 in their current toys right? A little diversity added to the product line would be very nice :) .

Honestly, I get the feeling that this is exactly WHY we're not getting much diversity. Bandai has been the big sponsor for this whole generation of Macross, and for this entire subsection we've seen nothing but valkyries evolved from the YF-24... All with the same exact transformation and nearly the same body-plans. The easier to make toys for, maybe?

Honestly, I'm getting a little tired of it personally but eh...

I think this one is actually quite a bit different from the others in terms of transformation. If I'm judging what I saw from the lego version correctly, the arms look like they lay on the outsides of the legs, like the SV-51. It's to make room for the big box they have between the engines.

Either way, I'm not missing out on this. I'm a sucker for delta wings. :)

Game image of the YF-30 in 3 modes:

j5ZjYynaiJ4BKdQ0WRL5OQ.jpg

And a cleaner shot of the fighter:

5nwrjz9GiF000T.pMaUjPQ.jpg

Note the really unique FAST pack on top of battroid mode. More info here:

http://blog.yahoo.co...es/689978/index

that's really pretty, I'm still kind of confused as to where this is coming from but I like it and may need to pick it up based on look alone.

Sigh....yet another lovely to try to obtain. Maybethe wife would let me collect hot Japanese girls instead, it'd be way easier and less expensive, lol...

LOL, don't think she'd take it so well. I am actually happy more Macross stuff is being released. The more valks the merrier :)

Where the heck did this come drone? I had no idea there was even such thing as a YF-30.

That's why you read the main page. We broke the news about the "Kronos" designation (to the english speaking readers anyway) and the the teaser for this has been there for more than 24 hours. lol.

Smooth..so I'm assuming it will only be available in modelsVersion

It's displayed with the others toys though.

EDIT: It's is still unconfirmed though... that's why I haven't posted the pics in the front page. We'll just stick with the teaser until someone confirms scale and toy/model.

That's why you read the main page. We broke the news about the "Kronos" designation (to the english speaking readers anyway) and the the teaser for this has been there for more than 24 hours. lol.

Have I ever mentioned that I still use the old main page (http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/_main_menu.htm) to get here? :p

I need more than a just a game appearance to pony up the cash for a DX.

Though, I mean, I won't be able to get one anyways, becuase they'll ship 8 to HLJ and 4 to Ami-Ami, and that'll be it. I still need a v2 Alto -25F...

I don't, I'm Fiscally irisponsible and will buy something just because it looks cool in one picture ^_^

I just doubt that I'll be online during the single 30 minute window that HLJ has it for not 50% mark up minimum :rolleyes:

Have I ever mentioned that I still use the old main page (http://www.macrosswo.../_main_menu.htm) to get here? :p

lol... Shawn will love you for that...

Honestly, I get the feeling that this is exactly WHY we're not getting much diversity. Bandai has been the big sponsor for this whole generation of Macross, and for this entire subsection we've seen nothing but valkyries evolved from the YF-24... All with the same exact transformation and nearly the same body-plans. The easier to make toys for, maybe?

Honestly, I'm getting a little tired of it personally but eh...

I kinda agree. I like the YF-30 exept for that missile bar but I think someone needs to send Kawamori some new lego pieces.

LOL, don't think she'd take it so well. I am actually happy more Macross stuff is being released. The more valks the merrier :)

Agreed...they're just so damn hard to get ahold of at a fair price (ie simply paying Retail plus international shipping...what a crazy concept!).

Another awesome Valk that'll be $400 on ebay before it even releases because.....

...becuase they'll ship 8 to HLJ and 4 to Ami-Ami, and that'll be it. I still need a v2 Alto -25F...

I still need VF-2FS here. :(