Tamashii Webshop Exclusive RVF-171EX Luca Angeloni

Gakken85

You're right, in the show he does have ghosts in that episode around the seventeen minute mark but he doesn't have any super parts what-so-ever on his 171. Just the ghosts.

Maybe a modified set with just the Ghosts and the payload options.

I'm not gonna give it too much thought, Berera's ghosts got more screen time and they are still MIA.

I'm not gonna give it too much thought, Berera's ghosts got more screen time and they are still MIA.

Well, I think probably they would still do a set like the RFV-25 that contains all of the armor and the Ghosts in one since the Movie version of the RVF-171 is armed with armor and wing ordinance though I don't recall seeing the ghosts. You can mix and match to look like either the Television or Movie version that way.

Actually, that brings up a good point. Why didn't they include Brera's Ghosts with the Super Packs in the re-release? Unless they felt the package was too expensive already (which I felt it was, personally.)

Edited by Mommar

Are the ghosts that go with the 171 actually any different from the ones that came with the RVF-25 super? I can only make out the under side of one from that screen cap, but it looks the same.

as for the VF-27, they should have done complete new mold renewal, and then sold the boosters and ghosts separately as a Web shop deal.

Definitely didn't have the arm attachments, but he clearly has the leg packs. Can't tell for sure if he has the chest armor pack, but it looks like there is something bulky wrapped over the area behind the cockpit.

The difference might be from separate episodes though, Alto and Luca were definitely flying around in the EXs for more than one.

Edited by Chronocidal

Those two scenes are a minute apart in the same episode. The part I would highlight are the upper thigh armors. They aren't present in my screen shot. They are in the next one. Like I said, 17:05 into Episode 24 is where my screen came from. That next pic is from 18:20 in the exact same episode. I'm going with animation error here. Pick which look you like.

Actually, that brings up a good point. Why didn't they include Brera's Ghosts with the Super Packs in the re-release? Unless they felt the package was too expensive already (which I felt it was, personally.)

*snip*

as for the VF-27, they should have done complete new mold renewal, and then sold the boosters and ghosts separately as a Web shop deal.

I am still hoping they release a set of ghosts for the Brera's VF-27.

Sorry back on to topic

• 2 months later...

I preordered the RVF-171 from NY, but now I'm sorta over it.

:lol:

If I'd had ordered more than 1 I'd feel the same way, but at this point I can just leave it in it's box until my enthusiasm returns or I opt to sell it.

-b.

Heh... I preordered two in the hopes that I'll get one functioning one out of the pair. If they're both problem free, I might sell one, but I'm interested to see if I can make the radome removeable.

I want to see if i can remove the radome as well.

Isn't it a bit early for them to collect payment since it's only coming out on the 24th?

Noticed this too. I bet they want to money early so they can pay Bandai with it for the Tamashii Web exclusives. I'm guessing they've been burned too many times with people canceling at the last minute.

Has anyone tried the combined order system on NY yet? Does it reduce the shipping charges or do they just put it all in one box and gouge you?

Would like to know to. But I find in the first place NY hike up the shipping costs. I just got my YF-29 ozma super parts in and I was charged 5,400 Yen for shipping but on the box they were only charged 2,800 Yen. Most of my other orders also appears the shipping costs is way higher than what they get charged.

Isn't it a bit early for them to collect payment since it's only coming out on the 24th?

I get my n-y payment notices about two weeks in advance with seven days to fulfill my order. I don't mind that. If they offered an order cancellation widget and stopped inflating shipping costs, then I really wouldn't have anything to complain about.

Edited by technoblue

I get my n-y payment notices about two weeks in advance with seven days to fulfill my order. I don't mind that. If they offered an order cancellation widget and stopped inflating shipping costs, then I really wouldn't have anything to complain about.

Add stopping the pseudo-scalping for "hot" releases before they're released and they'd be on my list of favorite go-to places to shop.

-b.

Just paid for mine. I do hope Super parts/Ghosts come out for it at some point. I'm pretty confident Bandai will have sorted the triangle issues.

I'll keep mine in box until I get the all clear from you guys the triangles are good lol. Jk it will just stay in and mode. :p

Same here - LOL. But I'm not kidding, and even then it may stay boxed.

I'm really not that big a fan of the 171 and I'm good with the RVF-25 as my Macross Frontier radome fix.

-b.