Macross Collectibles Market Watch - Current Auction/Store SOLD prices

jvmacross

I was one-click too late. Couldn't resist the listed price when I saw it. When I clicked Buy Now, it just went to Sold Out. :unsure:

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/yz-box/2556697y.html

Oh man... this one too... :unsure:

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/toyshop-try/fig6998.html

bit pricier than the one you linked but it's available now...

http://www.anime-export.com/product/22058

tbh, it is not "bit" pricier since its double the price, but yeah, for the asking price of the rare yamato toys, I think it is a lot better to spend them on 0D.

or forever stalk mandarake for secondary market items. (sometimes YJA also auctions VF-11C and sometimes, 11C will fall under 20k yen mark)

there's probably a strong correlation of that with the news of each Arcadia re-release that no one really wants .... ;)

Ha!

It's very likely that folks are realizing that Arcadia is not going to pump out tons of re-issues so that people can stock up or fill holes in their collections. Actually surprised it's taken this long for prices to creep up, you can see the same thing at other sites as well.

-b.

I was typing a lot of things about the price of secondary yamato items at YJA but deleted them. I kinda noticed that I am just sourgraping for Arcadia releasing 0D at that high SRP :p

LOL - either way, you're not wrong on your observations. I've noticed the same thing (other sites, I haven't mastered looking thru YJA). They aren't gigantic price increases like they were after Yamato first disappeared, but they are inching up ever so slowly.

-b.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

more of a rant post

this got posted after I left home and commute to office. :angry:

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1882254.html

even Yahoo auctions now easily goes 9k yen and up for Strike/Super parts

whats happening with Arcadia I do not know. These shouldve been reissued before anything else.

People would go bananas for these, given if the price is right, which then again is subject to Arcadia's current pricing formulae...

I dont know how in the hell did I score that too. Wasnt even looking for anything, just randomly checking the site and boom, it was there.

Same thing with the sv-51 from Jungle last week.

Sorry man, wasnt my intention to valk-block. Just pure luck.

Edited by aaajin

I dont know how in the hell did I score that too. Wasnt even looking for anything, just randomly checking the site and boom, it was there.

Same thing with the sv-51 from Jungle last week.

Sorry man, wasnt my intention to valk-block. Just pure luck.

Eh. Nothing to apologise about. There's no competition here. Haha.

Congrats on the grab though! Nice price.

If arcadia wanted a cash swell, they would release the super/strike parts. Instant zillionaire's.

Agreed so much.
Edited by Falcon18

If arcadia wanted a cash swell, they would release the super/strike parts. Instant zillionaire's.

I really hope they do actually. I could use one more set but if Arcadia re-releases it I'll probably buy two, as I've currently got both my Arcadia 1S (Hikaru and Roy) done up with Yamato strike armour, but the white doesn't match now.

where is that another one not selling at 10k yen? anyway, the one you posted is the web exclusive WEATHERING fast pack. It usually gets sold at 15k.

yep I noe..there's another weathered one, sitting on the shelf, not selling at 10k *cheaper* on manda..