CF18

Can anyone provide me the approx dimensions of the Max Factory's Sheryl Figure figure? I have spot on my bookshelf where I think it might fit.

I measured some photos online since it mentioned that the height is 32cm. Width should be around 27-28cm. Hope that helps you decide if it's going to fit in your bookshelf. ^_^

Is cogwheel Sheryl new? I believe that I saw that figure on eBay last winter.

That was probably Banpresto's version.

This one is by Max Factory...but MUCH larger...and 1/7 scale.

You're welcome Saburo. Looking forward to your Sheryl magical photos in case you decided to purchase one. ^_^

I want to get Sheryl figure, but there are 2 other figures of female fighter pilots I want to get from another anime series I want to get. :)

• 1 month later...

IDK if this has been answered already, but did they ever put out any Frontier figures that would scale okay with the CMs trading figures? I love the way the figures in that size look next to the yamato valks and I'd love to have at least a few from each series, but IDK for Frontier stuff

I agree I want that too. Wife might disapprove though

I just got the Sheryl Black Bunny from Figuarts Zero ad quite happy with it. the paint and sculpt is a pretty high quality. One more to add to the vast Sheryl collection.

• 1 month later...

Thanks antibiotictab. That is where I was guessing the price would be and it scares me. :lol:

ok so maybe not..

Well now if you just get one of each and not multiples, you won't have an group of Sheryl and Ranka dolls coming life while you sleep. ;)

Edited by Saburo

I've always been so iffy on these. They're beautiful, but they're also waaaay too doll-like, and there's an odd sort of uncanny valley. That said, I've been eying the Super Robot Taisen figures they made a while back for years...

For Sheryl and Ranka? I'd think about it. I wonder if they'd do a Minmay...

I have the Yamato VMF Minmay, and they are indeed works of art. Not cheap, and very eccentric for a colector. That said, they will always make a display stand out and be conversation pieces. So, I have Minmay and she needs some girlfriends. I think these will do perfectly.