New DX VF171 EX Sheryl Nome With Super Part

IXTL

I actually wanted 2 of these but without the itasha on the back. I wish we had the option.

Me too. But since I really can't afford it anyway, it makes me less sad that I'm skipping it.

It's a weird pic, though - she's pumping her fist in the air, fair enough, but her upper arm is just missing. It's like her elbow grows out of her collar bone...

Me too. But since I really can't afford it anyway, it makes me less sad that I'm skipping it.

It's a weird pic, though - she's pumping her fist in the air, fair enough, but her upper arm is just missing. It's like her elbow grows out of her collar bone...

I think that's her hair covering her face rather than her arm.

I think it's her hair. She's wearing an itty bitty, black military style cap on the top and that's like a front pony tail thing (can you tell I have a daughter?) hanging down under it. Her hands are holding a whip out to cleverly hide her top bits, with the right one holding the handle, and the left, holding the end of the whip.

I'm guessing the picture will potentially be more complete if you get the arms out of the way for Gerwalk or Battroid.

I think it's her hair. She's wearing an itty bitty, black military style cap on the top and that's like a front pony tail thing (can you tell I have a daughter?) hanging down under it. Her hands are holding a whip out to cleverly hide her top bits, with the right one holding the handle, and the left, holding the end of the whip.

I'm guessing the picture will potentially be more complete if you get the arms out of the way for Gerwalk or Battroid.

Ah, she has a wedge cap on. (Formally known as a field service cap, unless you're an American, who call it a garrison cap, because Yanks don't wear berets in garrison, unlike the rest of the English speaking world.) Okay, that makes more sense.

Just for squad building sake, only the one wingman to Alto had this Itasha on his back in episode 25 or did both of them?

i'm inclined to say that Jun had a Ranka itasha but that may just be my imagination. couldn't find any screenshots online...

Given that Ranka and Sheryl are given pretty much equal time when it comes to screen time and nose art representation (see VB-6 editions and the Bandai Messiah kits) I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that Jun has a Ranka image.

Just to be sure: itasha = nose art?

ita = pain, sha = car . Literally it is called painful car cause it's painful to look at. But I think that this VF-171EX only qualifies as having an extra large pinup of Sheryl, not really "painful" enough like these, "Ita-valks"

if those are decals that you have to apply, that's a whole different level of pain you're in for...

We need a VF-4 Minmay Ita Valk.

*edit* Sorry for OT

As much as I hate to go against my beloved VF-4 (well Fighter anyway) I'd GIVE away one of my 4G's as a sacrifice to the Macross Toy Gods for Arcadia to produce Minmay Guard VF-1S's.

On Topic;

I don't dislike the idea of this VF-171, if nothing else it'll be nice to have a Valkyrie toy with cool printed graphics.

-b.

Edited by Kanedas Bike

Are there any other pics that show the full Valkyrie and/or markings?

-b.

I've got no idea. I remember it's a 1/72 kit that was on display at a hobby show at a bandai booth. Bandai did a bunch of different ita decal sets for the 1/72 kits, no idea if or how this one was released, the gallery was in one of the VF-25 model news threads, but that;s the only pic I bothered to save.

• 1 month later...

I wish they would re-release the cf in non self destructive plastic. i'll probably just get one of these.

So april is the first dx release of the year? i wonder what months the green vf-27 and yf-29b will get released? Also if any re-issues? I'd like to see an alto yf-29 re-released and maybe michel vf-25 with the afore mentioned vf-171CF. Other than that i'm good i think.

Edited by Sandman