MacrossWorld Convention 2012 Information Thread

Ouch, thats far for the carless, any MW folks plan on car pooling? I live in Marina Del Rey.

I'd offer, but my car will probably have a lot of boxes, and I'm pretty much gonna be packed in.

6th on a Thursday? Damn, 20th? Double-damn! I'll be on my paternity leave by then surely, but yeah, my next-gen Macross fan in the making needs me besides my other inductee. :lol:

I think you are looking at September. In October, the 6th and 20th are Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

MW Con 2012 Registration Page NOW LIVE!!!

Register for MacrossWorld Convention 2012 for FREE at the link above. The final date and time of the convention will be Sunday, October 21, 2012 from 11am-6pm.

We'll be hosting only a few contests this year including:

Live Art Contest

1/55 Transformation contest

Annual Macross Customs contest

We'll also have a great Macross display of toys and other items as usual. Screening of the DYRL Blu-ray will be played as well as Mac Frontier movies. People are welcomed to bring items for sale, but please indicate how much you will be bringing in your registration entry.

Looking forward to seeing everyone then!!

Cool! I'll try to make it this year. To bad it's not at UCLA anymore, I miss all the hot woman that are there....I mean 1/60 Valkyries

At UCLA, nobody was selling anything. Here, we can sell stuff, and buy stuff without penalties from UCLA. Looking forward to going. Was hoping we'd get the band to play some Macross songs, but Oh well. We're both registered, so we'll be there. I'll probably help to set up in the morning. Edited by Jasonc

Also just confirmed that Singer/Song Writer Mari Iijima (voice of Minmay) will make a guest appearance to sign autographs and sell CD's! More details to come. =]

Would you happen to know if she can sign her autograph on a vintage VF-1S Strike Valk 1/55 toy and the cost?

• 2 weeks later...

Finally logged in after ???? Hadn't worked since before the last con till this last spring. No car, no internet, no money but now working and getting back on my feet again. So very glad this is happening. Circumstances were severely depressing for me last time (and not really work related) and MacrossWorld Con was the best time I had that year. Unfortunately, I will be arriving late. Hope to be able to display at least some of my stuff and have fun with all y'alls.