macross plus/ace combat tattoo

deadghost

Hey, STARSCREAM, nice tat. Reminds me of something I got...

:lol:

The other one is literature-related, not anime or manga.

I would seriously get a Petite Cola machine tattoo somewhere. That would be awesome. In the meantime, I am wondering what I will get next. I am thinking of a cloud of soot sprites on one of my shoulders, but I'm not sure yet. I've got a lot of 'torso hair" that limits places for tattoos. :huh:

Anyway, DEADGHOST, don't listen to KNIGHT26 or PHYROX. If you've got the idea in your head and have worked it out, I say go for it!

post-179-0-92786900-1317722507_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It is always good advice to make sure you think about tattoos and consider good placement for future job aspects. That being said I have some tats including a japanese Kanji on the back of my neck and have not had a problem getting jobs and I'm an engineer.

The same people that are 100% against tattoos are the same people that say "How will that look when you are old?". Honestly, I doubt I'll be worried about tattoos on my old droopy skin when I'm 70 years old! :)

Nice tats in this thread!

Edited by karmajay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

It is always good advice to make sure you think about tattoos and consider good placement for future job aspects. That being said I have some tats including a japanese Kanji on the back of my neck and have not had a problem getting jobs and I'm an engineer.

The same people that are 100% against tattoos are the same people that say "How will that look when you are old?". Honestly, I doubt I'll be worried about tattoos on my old droopy skin when I'm 70 years old! :)

Nice tats in this thread!

It will be more like "Damn, you should have seen it when I was younger!" :p