That was my thought. He knew he was already dead, and he'd rather not spend his last hours in a hospital bed.

Though safety was not his number one priority. He drove like a madman. Safety was like, priority four at best.

I will accept that he knew his men well enough to trust them to take over while he berated Hikaru from a different jeep, but... no, standing up in the driver seat and facing backwards with no hand on the wheel is not "in complete control"

Basically, Focker was awesome and the world is a darker place without him.

I will accept that he knew his men well enough to trust them to take over while he berated Hikaru from a different jeep, but... no, standing up in the driver seat and facing backwards with no hand on the wheel is not "in complete control"

Basically, Focker was awesome and the world is a darker place without him.

Haha, that was great when he did that. Anger can make people do irrational things. Well, he cared for Hikaru's safety and generally everybody he cared about.

Edited by Minmei's Microphone

My Question is: Did Miria have an "Affair" (you know what I mean) with his bodyguard ??? You must refer Macross 7 Plus OVA Titled "Miria The president" where you can see all over it, the bodyguard giving Miria "pleasant "massages while she´s completely naked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jwisx2UVaw

We all know the relationship between Miria and Max during all Macross 7 series was tense and there is a rumor saying Max was having an affair with one of his Bridge Bunny girls....Maybe there was a payback from a scorned woman...What Do you think?

If one wants to creatively imagine there was something between Milia and her bodyguard, I suppose the page is as open as any to think there was some kind of relationship there.

But IMO, if a Milia/Bodyguard relationship is what we were supposed to read into those characters, there's definitely not enough on-screen or on the page to justifiy that. Certainly not enough to make such a relationship satisfying on any level for the audience.

My Question is: Did Miria have an "Affair" (you know what I mean) with his bodyguard ??? You must refer Macross 7 Plus OVA Titled "Miria The president" where you can see all over it, the bodyguard giving Miria "pleasant "massages while she´s completely naked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jwisx2UVaw

We all know the relationship between Miria and Max during all Macross 7 series was tense and there is a rumor saying Max was having an affair with one of his Bridge Bunny girls....Maybe there was a payback from a scorned woman...What Do you think?

Nah... that episode of Macross 7 PLUS makes it pretty clear that they're just doing it for a bait-and-switch laugh.

Throughout the Macross 7 series (lampshaded heavily in that PLUS episode) Milia basically treats Michael as a self-propelled massage machine that occasionally runs errands. I doubt he's her type.

As far as the Max cheating rumors, are you referring to that underlying plot thread in Macross 7 Trash where the main character is rumored to be (but isn't) his illegitimate son?

Thanks guys for your opinions...I wonder what Max said after seeing that Miria scene lying on the bench...

As far as the Max cheating rumors, are you referring to that underlying plot thread in Macross 7 Trash where the main character is rumored to be (but isn't) his illegitimate son?

I know that Macross 7 trash rumor but I refer another different one: it´s about Max having a romance with a girl from the bridge...I don´t know her name

fswreviewdate.png

I remember bunnies talking about Max´s attractive features and possibilities with him so, rumor has support....I wouldn´t blame him.. They are Hot !!! Specially in those mini skirts !! :wub:

I know that Macross 7 trash rumor but I refer another different one: it´s about Max having a romance with a girl from the bridge...I don´t know her name

I remember bunnies talking about Max´s attractive features and possibilities with him so, rumor has support....I wouldn´t blame him.. They are Hot !!! Specially in those mini skirts !! :wub:

The Battle-7's bridge bunnies started and spread a lot of rumors... remember when they started gossiping because they thought Mylene was Max's date?

I doubt Max was interested... if he was, they wouldn't spend so much time obsessing over him for being so distant and alone and so on (which finally reached its climax in the Macross 7 PLUS episode "Macross 7 Bridge"). The man raised eight daughters, after all, I doubt he's interested in younger women.

Edited by Seto Kaiba

Yep I think you are right...Specially when Having that piece of Woman Miria is !!...and 8 daughters show you have to spend enough attention to a Meltrandi...By the way What was the reason of that M & M distant relation depicted in M-7 ?

I think Max might find common cause with Ciaphas Cain, who once said "I've only got room for one lethally dangerous woman in my life". Does a man really want to take his chances with angering a woman who was/is one of the few ace pilots able to make him sweat?

Y'know, I don't know if we've ever been told the exact reason they split up temporarily. Max's Macross 7 character sheet in Macross Chronicle has a "Related Matter" report that indicates their relationship deteriorated after Milia became mayor. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say they were at odds a lot over matters of military vs. civilian administration.

Thanks guys for your opinions...I wonder what Max said after seeing that Miria scene lying on the bench...

fswreviewdate.png

I thought they were both dating Kinryu...

Jumping in with one of those short questions:

The kanji in the title for Macross FB7, 銀河流魂

Is "Galactic Soul" an accurate translation?

Edit:

Nvm...I think I figured it out. "Wandering Soul of the Galaxy" is a valid reading...I think...

Carry on with the M7 gossip...

Edited by HannouHeiki

It seems so though that bald guy was not handsome he had "the touch" ...Lucky one

Maybe, then again maybe not... after all, the girls were even asking out Exsedol in Fleet of the Strongest Women, and at that point he was old enough to be their grandfather and looked like broccoli.

I was just thinking about how "not much was known" about the Macross 7 fleet in Macross FB7. It made me wonder...did the Re.Fire album have any backstory or blurb associated with it, other than the cover art and the "2060" in some of the song titles?

Edited by HannouHeiki

When was Macross FB2012 released? Somehow could not find that one. (Not to be confused with Macross FB7, released in 2012; the pun in the release date appears intentional?)

When was Macross FB2012 released? Somehow could not find that one. (Not to be confused with Macross FB7, released in 2012; the pun in the release date appears intentional?)

21 June 1987.

I was just thinking about how "not much was known" about the Macross 7 fleet in Macross FB7. It made me wonder...did the Re.Fire album have any backstory or blurb associated with it, other than the cover art and the "2060" in some of the song titles?

Yes.

Apparently, Basara never returned to the Macross 7 Fleet after the events of Dynamite. Mylene went solo, Ray became a producer, and Veffidas became a session drummer. To make the Re:Fire album, Basara recorded his parts separately from the rest of the band (since he was still off somewhere else), and they completed the tracks.

Yes.

Apparently, Basara never returned to the Macross 7 Fleet after the events of Dynamite. Mylene went solo, Ray became a producer, and Veffidas became a session drummer. To make the Re:Fire album, Basara recorded his parts separately from the rest of the band (since he was still off somewhere else), and they completed the tracks.

Basara's kind of a jerk. Can't even stop by and say hi to his friends once in a while?

Hell, that means his final concert appearance was a cardboard cutout and a tape recorder.

I know the fans were forgiving of, even amused by, Basara's mercurial nature, but... that's a helluva way for Fire Bomber to go out.

I mean, not that we didn't ALREADY know he was an inconsiderate jerk, but daaaaaaaang.

Is he still stealing fighter jets and telling them to bill Ray for it?

What's "densetsu"?

But I'm really here to ask a couple of tidbits about Macross Plus.

Anywhere - blink-and-miss-it moments, supplementary materials, etc - do we ever learn the fate of that scientist who wanted to start Sharon up so badly he ended up shooting that other guy? The name I have for him is Margue Gueldoa.

And also do any materials ever mention what happened to the chip that Myung took out of Sharon at the end?

In the OVA Margue took a flying leap off of the SDF-1 during Sharon's Earth concert, into Sharon's image. Suicide, I think so that Sharon could be fully independent.

Dunno about the chip. Might have been in the movie, I've only seen that once.

Anywhere - blink-and-miss-it moments, supplementary materials, etc - do we ever learn the fate of that scientist who wanted to start Sharon up so badly he ended up shooting that other guy? The name I have for him is Margue Gueldoa.

He throws himself off of the SDF-1 when it is hundreds of feet into the air. It looks like he thinks he is giving himself to a giant image of Sharon. You can see it in this clip. I think we are supposed to assume he dies from the fall - or were you looking for something more definite than that?

EDIT:

In the OVA Margue took a flying leap off of the SDF-1 during Sharon's Earth concert, into Sharon's image. Suicide, I think so that Sharon could be fully independent.

Heh, simultaneous answers! So, is that scene missing from the movie version? I've only seen the movie once as well (and the OVAs umpteen times).

I also have no idea about the chip.

Edited by Nekko Basara

What's "densetsu"?

Legend.

And also do any materials ever mention what happened to the chip that Myung took out of Sharon at the end?

One would assume the chip was destroyed. I won't guarantee this, though I'll be surprised if canon says otherwise.

How many issues are there in the FIRST Macross Chronicles?

The first one. I know the second run published by DeAgostini has 80 issues. How about the 1st Macross Chronicles?

Thanks!

How many issues are there in the FIRST Macross Chronicles?

The first one. I know the second run published by DeAgostini has 80 issues. How about the 1st Macross Chronicles?

Thanks!

Fifty issues.