DX VF-25 Renewal Series (Part III)

UN Spacy

Ok, here's my best attempt at it. I got lazy with the back panels and took some shortcuts since the front and back looked pretty much the same anyway.

I have it in green, red, blue, and purple.

How it looks:

post-10222-0-24972800-1440197216_thumb.jpg

Actual vector image scaled down to match the width of the HUD panel on the toys:

Note: Unless you have a very high DPI printer, most of the detail isn't going to show anyway when scaled down to size.

vf-25 panels.zip

Edit:Tweaked the panels a bit. Added a top border for the back panels. Connected some lines

Edited by MacrossJunkie

It's been quite a while since the last VF-25 was released/reissued, and still not a peep on a VF-25G re-release... :mellow:

I feel for you guys still hunting for G's, though I am surprised Bandai haven't popped off a 25 Leon version just to keep the visibility up.

I'm glad to finally have a second v2 VF-25G and get rid of the v1. The pos that I bought the v1 from left it dirty and used with extremely loose joints. My display will be great without it.

Edited by sh9000

Ok, here's my best attempt at it. I got lazy with the back panels and took some shortcuts since the front and back looked pretty much the same anyway.

I have it in green, red, blue, and purple.

How it looks:

attachicon.gifvf-25 hud panel samples.jpg

Actual vector image scaled down to match the width of the HUD panel on the toys:

Note: Unless you have a very high DPI printer, most of the detail isn't going to show anyway when scaled down to size.

attachicon.gifvf-25 panels.zip

Edit:Tweaked the panels a bit. Added a top border for the back panels. Connected some lines

These look great MJ! Thanks for going to the effort to both trace them and clean them up. I'm sure they'll help those wanting to spruce up the office in their Messiah Valks.

• 1 month later...

Anyone know if there would be able to be a 3D printed shoulder joint for the V2?

Not sure. The shoulder joint isnt a spot that really has broken a lot for peeps. Plus it's doubtful a 3d printed copy could be more durable than the die-cast used.

on a different note.... I wish this was an official loadout for the VF-25 :0

post-25-0-28303400-1444350207_thumb.jpg

Edited by Duymon

http://tamashii.jp/special/tamashii_nation/robot_frontier.html?dmode=tpc

According to this...on October 30th Bandai will show a new valk prototype from Macross Delta?

P.S: Didn't know where to put this.....sorry if it doesn't below here.

Wow, the space for the Macross exhibition is really big, I hope that we see a lot of new info regarding Delta and the new valkyries.

attachicon.gifWP_20151008_12_36_25_Pro.jpg

This reminds me of a thread I created a while back, mix and match all the addon parts for you own custom VF-25. :)

I'd like to see that!

1. Tornado Wings + Armored Parts = Typhoon Messiah (upper left)

2. Tornado Wings + Super Parts = Lightning Messiah (upper right)

3. Tornado Parts + Super Parts + VF-27 Parts = Slash Messiah (lower left)

4. Armored Pack + Tornado Parts = Destroy Messiah (lower right)

(List copied from Anymoon.com and ad copy translated by Areaseven)

MM_zpsca1f9c9e.jpg

14634674820_780ed9ffdb_h.jpg

14817970194_b7319cdc63_h.jpg

14633785517_a29eb7f257_h.jpg

14633632650_53834cea8e_h.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This reminds me of a thread I created a while back, mix and match all the addon parts for you own custom VF-25. :)

1. Tornado Wings + Armored Parts = Typhoon Messiah (upper left)

2. Tornado Wings + Super Parts = Lightning Messiah (upper right)

3. Tornado Parts + Super Parts + VF-27 Parts = Slash Messiah (lower left)

4. Armored Pack + Tornado Parts = Destroy Messiah (lower right)

(List copied from Anymoon.com and ad copy translated by Areaseven)

14633632650_53834cea8e_h.jpg

I really like this shot! A great combo of parts! B))

Not sure. The shoulder joint isnt a spot that really has broken a lot for peeps. Plus it's doubtful a 3d printed copy could be more durable than the die-cast used.

attachicon.gifWP_20151008_12_36_25_Pro.jpg

i really like that set up! What i really dislike about the Tornado parts are those cannons

So I've been trying to fins some parts for my 25F and not able to find any. I REALLY don't want to have to buy another 25F and pay over 200+ for one. any one know what I should do? pics below.9aziop.jpg

v7s7lf.jpg

35lvupj.jpg

Edited by Hikaru1234567890

I have a "junker" VF-25F that has lots of scratches and a crack at one hinge, plus some really loose joints. Right now I'm using it as my display valk in fighter mode with Super parts. Fortunately in this mode none of the flaws are apparent nor do they make a difference.

If you're just after that part, I might be inclined to sell you the whole thing for a large discount. But if you're overseas from my location, then it's probably not worth the cost.

I have a "junker" VF-25F that has lots of scratches and a crack at one hinge, plus some really loose joints. Right now I'm using it as my display valk in fighter mode with Super parts. Fortunately in this mode none of the flaws are apparent nor do they make a difference.

If you're just after that part, I might be inclined to sell you the whole thing for a large discount. But if you're overseas from my location, then it's probably not worth the cost.

Yeah I live in the US so it might not but Thanks for the offer! (my still just take you up on it)