Loving the Hulkbuster right now. So big and heavy. :wub: But like I said on the General Thread in the Toy Section, I really wish they also incorporated a light gimmick for the hand. :rolleyes:

maybe you can add a reflective sticker to the palm of the hand so whenever you take a pic it will shin... :p yeah, they really should of incorporated that.

maybe you can add a reflective sticker to the palm of the hand so whenever you take a pic it will shin... :p yeah, they really should of incorporated that.

Yeah. But I don't need to put a sticker or something on his hand. I can just add that using Photoshop. Sticker blemishes free. ;)

Dang, looked it up. It's about the same price as the Figuarts Hulkbuster, $310 at HLJ right now. And it's 25cm's, just shy of ten inches tall. It definitely looks like one of the comic book versions. To be honest I'd be into getting this one as well, I just don't have the funds.

Dang, looked it up. It's about the same price as the Figuarts Hulkbuster, $310 at HLJ right now. And it's 25cm's, just shy of ten inches tall. It definitely looks like one of the comic book versions. To be honest I'd be into getting this one as well, I just don't have the funds.

Yeah, although I don't like the look of it enough for it to end up on my list of wants. Based on my previous experience with Sentinel I'd guess that it's worth the money.

On another note, I can't wait to see colored a prototype of the upcoming Marvel Now Iron Man figure though (Black and Gold). And I really wish Sentinel would re-visit the Bleeding Edge armor, I like the plastic on the Extremis armor much, much better.

-b.

I don't know, I always liked the look of that comic version. I might need to look over my funds and see. I might give it a go. Haven't owned another Sentinel... but that's for another thread I suppose.

So no other pics of the new Figuarts Avengers stuff surfaced?

I just received my SH Figuarts Hulkbuster in the mail. Thing is a lot heavier than I thought it'd be. Also has diecast in more places than I expected it to (even at places not usually given diecast content like the faceplate).

Absolutely love the Sentinel Iron Men (Bleeding Edge, Extremis (my personal favorite) & War Machine) but there is no way I'd trade or substitute Sentinel's Hulkbuster for Bandai's SH Figuarts Hulkbuster.

-b.

Not sure I understood this correctly. But you're saying you like the Bandai version more than the Sentinel version? Or is it the other way around? From the way it was worded it could mean either.

I feel that once I get the Sentinel Hulkbuster (which I also preordered), I'll like it better than the Bandai one. While the weight and diecast is awesome on the Bandai, Sentinel almost always exceeds my expectations when it comes to toy engineering. I'm almost positive that their Hulkbuster will amuse me more and be more fun to pose than The Bandai version.

Edited by ArchieNov

I just received my SH Figuarts Hulkbuster in the mail. Thing is a lot heavier than I thought it'd be. Also has diecast in more places than I expected it to (even at places not usually given diecast content like the faceplate).

Not sure I understood this correctly. But you're saying you like the Bandai version more than the Sentinel version? Or is it the other way around? From the way it was worded it could mean either.

I feel that once I get the Sentinel Hulkbuster (which I also preordered), I'll like it better than the Bandai one. While the weight and diecast is awesome on the Bandai, Sentinel almost always exceeds my expectations when it comes to toy engineering. I'm almost positive that their Hulkbuster will amuse me more and be more fun to pose than The Bandai version.

Given how robust the posing on the Figuarts version is I can't imagine the Sentinel Hulkbuster being much more poseable.

The pictures of the Sentinel version already show better leg articulation. It can even kneel down convincingly. Sentinel products usually have articulation that surpasses most other companies, including Bandai. And they have a lot of sliding/shifting parts too.

It also has a lot more gimmicks such as even more lights, an opening hatch and a bleeding edge torso and head inside that also lights up.

http://www.sentinel-toys.com/catalog/info.php?target=products_detail&products_id=223

Anyway, not discounting the Bandai version in any way. After all in the end, it's still very good and a representation of a different version of the Hulkbuster. But I just have a really high regard for Sentinel engineering and have purchased a good amount of their products ever since 2011 or so. When Sentinel makes a toy, it usually is the best version of that toy in that scale.

Edited by ArchieNov

Don't know if anyone is interested or not, but I locked down a complete set of Figuarts Turtles at BBTS, their price is surprisingly fair this time around, it's right about at NY and AEs prices.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=20754

I'll just keep these guys on lock here, they'll release eventually, and I'm CERTAIN to get them now, I'll just Pile of Loot them and ship them when they're all out. They look soooo good, I can't pass, hopefully if they sell well we'll see Shredder and some actual bad guys.

I thought they were releasing them individually? Leo and Donnie first, then Raph and Mikey in the Fall.

Oh, nm, I should have checked the website first. I see they're being done separately. I wonder if they'll do villains from the cartoon as well.

Edited by Mommar

So not exactly S.H. Figuarts related, but I'm watching Avengers: AoU right now and Iron Man/Hulkbuster beat the crap out of the Hulk.

Even with a few good hits in on Iron Man, Hulk got beat down. :lol:

-b.

Yeah, that's probably the only Hulkbuster that has gone up against The Hulk and won...

Yup especially when you compare it to what the BS Luke looks like. BS Luke looks like he's wearing drapes. BS collectors will be swarming the Japan sites tonight.

Oh! Pre-orders open for Episode IV Luke tonight? Happy circumstance that I took the day off from work tomorrow then, I'll stay up late playing Street Fighter V on PS4 while hitting F5 on the computer.

With some tenacity, bordering on obsession + luck I've been able to secure multiple copies of just about every SH figure I've wanted with the exception of TFA Stormtrooper.

-b.

Oh! Pre-orders open for Episode IV Luke tonight? Happy circumstance that I took the day off from work tomorrow then, I'll stay up late playing Street Fighter V on PS4 while hitting F5 on the computer.

With some tenacity, bordering on obsession + luck I've been able to secure multiple copies of just about every SH figure I've wanted with the exception of TFA Stormtrooper.

-b.

I'm only guessing tonight since NY already has PO for the heavy trooper which news of was released at the same time as Luke(today).