Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

Good catch, seems like bandai never intended it to be anything else other than useless bits of FAST pack armor.

Which makes no damn sense considering they practically look like the missile boxes on the 25.

What's with the odd kibble on the back of the shield?

The ankles already look far superior to the terrible Yamcadia version.

Are the calf panels collapseable or something? What's with the weird split/cut at the top near the knee?

It looks like the fast packs attach like my original idea, both at the wing root and the hard point closest to the fuselage. You probably can't fold the wings in in battroid because of that.

This must be what Jenius was alluding to when he said Bandai wasn't happy Arcadia beat them to something.

Edited by Mommar

Wonder if the intakes are removable, and whether they'll include the should missile boxes.

Poseability seems nice and looks like the crotch transformation is more accurate to M+. That means the gun pod will probably sit better in fighter.

EDIT:
Just realized what Mommar was referring to. Huh...

Edited by Kelsain

Which makes no damn sense considering they practically look like the missile boxes on the 25.

What's with the odd kibble on the back of the shield?

The ankles already look far superior to the terrible Yamcadia version.

Actually the portion of the shoulders that those parts are covering look like intakes that are linked to the legs. I am thinking they're like those fuel pods that covers the intakes of the rotating engines of the tornado packs.

I'm waiting for a standing forward shot as this looks more leggy and slender than Arcadia's. I don't think it'll still have the stubby silhouette like what Arcadia tried to achieve but probably won't be as bad/long as Yamato's 1/60 YF-19.

Actually the portion of the shoulders that those parts are covering look like intakes that are linked to the legs. I am thinking they're like those fuel pods that covers the intakes of the rotating engines of the tornado packs.

I'm waiting for a standing forward shot as this looks more leggy and slender than Arcadia's. I don't think it'll still have the stubby silhouette like what Arcadia tried to achieve but probably won't be as bad/long as Yamato's 1/60 YF-19.

Why would you have your fuel pods split into two pieces during a transformation?

What do you mean by long? In Fighter?

I'm wondering what the curves might be like in fighter mode. They don't have that bit of extra bump on the chest piece like Arcadia do, nor is there any flexion in the lower support piece, however that was in service to keeping the fuselage shaped a certain way in Fighter. The more rounded look is something Bandai did on their Hi-Metal series and it looked.... bad, IMO.

Guest davidwhangchoi

This going to be the first head to head comparison with the same valk in the same scale

arcadia vs. bandai.

i want to see who the winner is

Yeah just look at the 20000 yen YF-30. This one is all new mold so it's not gona be cheap.

Hmm, looks like the rumor was true after all, now to see if the second rumor shows up at the same time.

What's the second rumor?

Edited by CF18

As far as pricing, there's really no need for them to make it as cheap as possible. All they really have to do is undercut Arcadia's YF-19 price by a good chunk for it to seem like a bargain in comparison -- especially considering that it looks like it will include Fast Packs, which some may argue is a more desirable add-on feature than the tons of missiles that came with the Arcadia YF-19. Count me in as pegging it for at least $200.