Master Made SD-style SDF-1 "Makuros"

Max1984

Lunar is going to have it :D

10409644_635784459862566_789698439452022

omg...do want so bad. does lunar have a brick and mortar storefront? he's from nyc area if i remember correctly, no? let's hope he can do better than whatever $99 plus shipping from RK is going to be. this is soooo bought! like twice over. wonder whats the size in hieght of bot mode and length of cruiser mode

wonder whats the size in hieght of bot mode and length of cruiser mode

From RK's page:

Product Description:

Preorder. Available in October 2014.

Fully Transformable.

Robot mode Head Height: 17cm

Robot mode Full Height: 23cm

Fortress Mode Length: 24cm

Fortress Mode Width: 15cm

omg...do want so bad. does lunar have a brick and mortar storefront? he's from nyc area if i remember correctly, no? let's hope he can do better than whatever $99 plus shipping from RK is going to be. this is soooo bought! like twice over. wonder whats the size in hieght of bot mode and length of cruiser mode

Sorry No Brick and Mortar Store. But We are trying to work something out with them for them to deliver the product for NYCC release. If they can do it. It will be retail at NYCC, and webstore. Pre-order for it should be up pretty soon. Just hand on a bit. I was told pre-order will be up sometimes today. give it a hour to 2 hours. it should be updated to the website soon.

Hope this sells well and we get more third-party Macross.....perhaps a VF-2SS with SAP????? :rolleyes:

Will HG be at NYCC? ;)

Not sure what HG mean, unless you mean HG Gundam. If is Gundam then yes. Lunar Toy Store will carry massive selection of Gundam models at NYCC as well. For Macross fans out there Lunar Toy Store is working on getting them Macross goods for NYCC as well!

Edited by evilcat005@yahoo.com

I just noticed that for PO items, Lunar Toy Store is asking for a deposit fee ranging from $5-10. Just need to check later if they will deduct that once the item is available. But atleast it will be available here in the US.

Hope this sells well and we get more third-party Macross.....perhaps a VF-2SS with SAP????? :rolleyes:

Will HG be at NYCC? ;)

why not? let's just support this and show the folks at china that Macross has a big market.

They have no problem supplying gundam and transformer stuffs :p

why not? let's just support this and show the folks at china that Macross has a big market.

They have no problem supplying gundam and transformer stuffs :p

They already know that, right? Every toy is 'Made in China'. ^_^

Not sure what HG mean, unless you mean HG Gundam. If is Gundam then yes. Lunar Toy Store will carry massive selection of Gundam models at NYCC as well. For Macross fans out there Lunar Toy Store is working on getting them Macross goods for NYCC as well!

HG as in Harmony Gold.........good luck and I will support this 3rd party release and your shop when it becomes available for order.....thanks!

Please let us know when it is ready for pre-order.

I just noticed that for PO items, Lunar Toy Store is asking for a deposit fee ranging from $5-10. Just need to check later if they will deduct that once the item is available. But atleast it will be available here in the US.

Deposit will be deducted at the final price. so if the product is retail at $105, and you pay $5 deposit, then your final bill when shipped will be 100 + shipping. Of course if the purchase is over 150 its free shipping. free shipping in for continental USA only though. Alaska or HW don't count.

Deposit will be deducted at the final price. so if the product is retail at $105, and you pay $5 deposit, then your final bill when shipped will be 100 + shipping. Of course if the purchase is over 150 its free shipping. free shipping in for continental USA only though. Alaska or HW don't count.

Cool. Please update us if PO is already available. Now I have to think what to buy so I can get Free Shipping. ;)

Btw, do you have a shipping cost page on the site? Thanks in advance. :)

Cool. Please update us if PO is already available. Now I have to think what to buy so I can get Free Shipping. ;)

Btw, do you have a shipping cost page on the site? Thanks in advance. :)

We don't have the product in hand so its hard to estimate the shipping cost. When you pre-order you won't be asked to pay shipping. Only when final check out for shipping you will be asked to pay shipping. I think shipping shouldn't be bad as shipping over sea from china, as we took care of that. Shipping will be at a very reasonable rate for domestic buyers. Sadly International buyers will have to pay more for shipping. Shipping will be pre-calculated at check out when shipped, so you can select many different shipping method.

We don't have the product in hand so its hard to estimate the shipping cost. When you pre-order you won't be asked to pay shipping. Only when final check out for shipping you will be asked to pay shipping. I think shipping shouldn't be bad as shipping over sea from china, as we took care of that. Shipping will be at a very reasonable rate for domestic buyers. Sadly International buyers will have to pay more for shipping. Shipping will be pre-calculated at check out when shipped, so you can select many different shipping method.

Any idea of how many units will be produced? Is this item being produced based on demand or is it a limited piece run? Hope you can meet all pre-orders. Is this a ready-built toy or a kit?

Edited by jvmacross

That's fine. Just making guestimate' here since price for sure will not be as same as RobotKingdom's. So I'm thinking US price will be around $100-110 plus shipping. Anyways, still looking forward to the PO announcement. ;)

Thanks evilcat005. ^_^

PO is up!! This is made base on order volume. So if you miss pre-order its likely there won't be any left. Of course we will order extra outside of Pre-order to provide those late joiner a second chance, but its limited.

http://www.lunartoystore.com/products/master-made-sdf1-makuros-pre-order

That's fine. Just making guestimate' here since price for sure will not be as same as RobotKingdom's. So I'm thinking US price will be around $100-110 plus shipping. Anyways, still looking forward to the PO announcement. ;)

Thanks evilcat005. ^_^

This toy is actually pretty big for a deform. I'm just giving a very rough guess of $10 ish kind of price for shipping. Don't hold me to it as this is determine by USPS, and Fedex, not by me. This is just a safe guess based on my experience on the same size item. Of course it could be less if you live closer to NYS. I have seen big item shipped for $7 before to state that is close to NYS

Follow Lunar Toy Store FB for more update!

Edited by evilcat005@yahoo.com

This is already a prebuilt kit, correct? No paint needed? Just want to make sure. Thanks. :)

Should be a pre-build toy. its not a model kit. At least from the box size it a prebuild toy. Box is too big to be model

Evilcat, what's the preorder cancellation policy? I'd love to get in on this, but it ultimately depends on when it comes out & how much some household repair work is gonna be...

You can feel free to cancel it. normally your $5 will be refunded back to you long as is before item shipped out. The only reason i have the $5 on it is to keep track of pre-order. A new website is being design for lunar toy store, and soon you won't have to pay anything for pre-order and have freedom to cancel any time before fulfillment. Feel free to reach out to be any time on lunartoystore@gmail.com when ever you have order questions.