Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

isnXXOBf.jpg

Arcadia on Twitter

【お知らせ】 さぁ!もう少しでWFです!当日発表となるマクロス新規アイテムの配付予定フライヤーをモザイクだらけですが公開!詳細は当日、アルカディアブースでご確認を!!!

Google Translate :
Now! It is a WF in a little more! It is full of mosaic but publish the flyer distribution plan of the new Macross items to be announced on the day! On the day of your check in Arcadia booth for more information! ! !

Missiles does not look like from VF-0D?

I see a nose antennna though...

Missiles look like the normal missiles used on the VF-0, VF-1. Unless there's a specific missile for the 0D?

Either way, if you look really closely, it's definitely a delta wing design. There's a line that runs sort of downwards from the wingtip.

It's actually the VF-14 Vampire... it has a small antennae sticking out at front.

vf-14-m3blue-fighter.gif

0D does too. The wing shape + the nose and forward fuselage area in the picture matches more with that of the 0D's.

Maybe we are getting something packaged with this release as well? The valk's on top.. What's the part below? Could it be just text or something more? ;)

I think it's a similar pattern to the YF-30 too, which would be a smart move by Arcadia. Make people pick and choose a bit on how they spend their Macross dollars.

I'll def. be down for this.

Edited by Gakken85

Guest davidwhangchoi

i would try to guess but that black 8-bit alien with a cube attached to it's stomach is blocking my view.

the wing does look to appear to have a single pointy looking attachment and a square like box...

Firefox and Newtype78 hold your horses on buying VF-0's! This may be the one you're looking for!

But sadly IF it is the 0D we still need to wait 1 more year (to think that the new year just started T_T )!

I'm in cloud heaven, on 2015 we may be able to see a remake of 0S and 0A :wub: all this holding out from buying the initial ones paid off.

Edited by close313

Going off of Graham's original insider tips that right before Yamato split, that they were working on a V2 19' and a V2 0D'.. It's really almost guaranteed to be it. If they were that far along, then it would have been in Arcadia's interest to secure the projects that were nearly done.

Going off of Graham's original insider tips that right before Yamato split, that they were working on a V2 19' and a V2 0D'.. It's really almost guaranteed to be it. If they were that far along, then it would have been in Arcadia's interest to secure the projects that were nearly done.

I'm also very convinced that it's the 0D too and nothing else but that. Just that a tiny (0.00001%) uncertainty also excites me like something wacky came up instead.

I guess that Mr K saying that the VF-0 line being risky for a new company is completely to throw off all the suspicions. Sneaky but I like it.

I think the Zero mecha is way more popular than the show, even though I think the show is more misunderstood more than anything else. The fan subs are pretty off. I don't think there's anyone in this board that doesn't want a high quality, fully functioning, deformation, it probably mimics thier target group in the domestic market of Japan.

VF-0 anything. The D for me is the best, just within my own opinion. However if this leads to the CF(tech Shin) and Roy VF-0's, Arcadia can consider them sold.

Zero needed some much needed fixed, they were great models for the time, but now that MrK has been carefully improving every model, these are sure to be a dream come true.

As far as the missile packs, I think the D only ever had the triple missile mounts.

However I can't remember in perfect a few of the training sequences when Shin launched his missiles

And where they came from.

Maybe if they are gonna make all of them again, they can do a Build a figure and give us a piece of the Birdman lol :p

Edited by skullmilitia

Firefox and Newtype78 hold your horses on buying VF-0's! This may be the one you're looking for!

But sadly IF it is the 0D we still need to wait 1 more year (to think that the new year just started T_T )!

I'm in cloud heaven, on 2015 we may be able to see a remake of 0S and 0A :wub: all this holding out from buying the initial ones paid off.

They could still possibly do the 0S/0A renewal without much tooling changes and release it this year.

IMO, the issues with loose joints could probably be fix with minor tolerance adjustments on the plastic parts. But they can also decide to redesign the joints, which I think, is very highly unlikely.

News on the 0D is great! But are they trying to revive the interests in M-zero toy line by announcing it a year earlier?. Or, given the time scale, are they trying to gauge if there's still enough interests in the market for M-zero toys? Since as we all know, M-zero has been what? more than 5 years ago? and an OVA at that..

Edited by aaajin

Am I the only one that thinks that the poster is giving too much away?

The conspirator in me thinks this is a hoax.

On the other hand this poor use of an image manipulator program might explain why the Yamcadia boxes are lacking compared to Bandais or Hasegawas efforts and is indeed real. ^_^

Edited by Scyla

Consider the horses held!

If Arcadia revisits the Macross Zero designs, I will be putting aside money for the toys without a doubt.

On the other hand this poor use of an image manipulator program might explain why the Yamcadia boxes are lacking compared to Bandais or Hasegawas efforts and is indeed real. ^_^

It's close enough to WF, that they would give enough to get the buzz going just to see the reaction to it.

Like a preview of what to expect at WF.

Just think like this.. What other delta wing Macross valk has been heavily featured in a series?

Is also a hero valk, and has an antenna on the nose.

Let's just accept it as the second reason. :p We have less than a month to go to know the release hopefully we're all right. :lol: