Official Macross posters

TheLoneWolf

Here are my official (lots of bootlegs out there) full-size Macross posters. Sorry about the picture quality, but the only way I could avoid a giant ball of light in the middle of the posters was to take these pictures without any flash.

I know a couple of our members also have full size posters, so post them here. :)

post-221-1231301490_thumb.jpg

post-221-1231301500_thumb.jpg

post-221-1231301511_thumb.jpg

post-221-1231301520_thumb.jpg

post-221-1231301531_thumb.jpg

Here are my official (lots of bootlegs out there) full-size Macross posters. Sorry about the picture quality, but the only way I could avoid a giant ball of light in the middle of the posters was to take these pictures without any flash.

I know a couple of our members also have full size posters, so post them here. :)

Sweet topic! Nice stuff! I love Macross Plus posters, but I have very few.

I have a ton of Macross posters, but I have found that taking pictures is really tough since you end up with a flash bulb or light in the picture, or the sides of the picture are rounded because of perspective. Does anyone have a good technique for photographing posters?

I would imagine if you stood a ways back, used a digital camera set to take large pictures (on a fine setting), turned the flash off and the speed way down holding the camera very still you could get some good pictures. Then just crop the pictures later to have only the poster and since the picture is large enough the cropped down poster should still be very large with plenty of detail. Obviously you'll want to have plenty of ambient lighting that's not reflecting off the poster. Well, that's how I would adapt my technique for taking pictures of black toys at least (essentially just lots of ambient light and no flash).

Edited by jenius

A good reference for official posters is http://www.zormaster.com/macrossposters.html .

Yeah, I've seen that site before and it has a lot of good posters. I would've mentioned it earlier, but I believe the purpose of this forum is to post pictures of your personal collections. Otherwise, we could easily flood the forum with thousands of random pictures gathered from Ebay and such.

Yeah, I've seen that site before and it has a lot of good posters. I would've mentioned it earlier, but I believe the purpose of this forum is to post pictures of your personal collections. Otherwise, we could easily flood the forum with thousands of random pictures gathered from Ebay and such.

Humm...lol...all these posters from this site (and all others) come from a personal collection of MW member no?? :rolleyes:

Am i wrong??

akim.

Oh, sure, I'd imagine it's one of its purposes. (Should I have added a disclaimer saying that I do own the D.J. poster I posted? :p)

Though, if you're actively collecting, you definitely want to know what's out there, and other people's collections posted within Macross World or elsewhere on the web help a lot.

A good reference for official posters is http://www.zormaster.com/macrossposters.html .

One that's not listed there, however, is the Miss D.J. LP promotional poster, which should probably be a part of any Minmay fan's set (more so than the long door posters):

He owns that one too, he just hasnt had time to take pics of all the posters he has because he got so far behind. Don't judge him ;)

And he wants to take better pictures of all those posters based on the advice in this thread too ;)

I have quite a few full sized posters, and will eventually put pics up. I also have some that I'm not sure about the originality of them. Anyways, I'll do this over the weekend. It's a decent collection.

Ok this will take a while. This is most of my Macross poster collection. Things like my Unfolded Perfect memory poster is not here with me. And other posters I cant think of are in storage.

Most of my posters are legit. Some are re-productions that I personally had made.

The following posters are promotional posters given to stores and are generally NOT FOR SALE. (some of them say that at the bottom corner)

DYRL

Movie poster signed by Mari Iijima

dsc0194xs4.jpg

CG Cockpit posters

VF-1 from SDF-1 tv series

dsc0211zi1.jpg

YF-19. Image used for Macross Plus DVD box set

dsc0212bm8.jpg

YF-21 (known to exist but very rare. this is my reproduction )

dsc0213na6.jpg

Game posters

VF-X PSX game poster (both posters you see are double sided poster im showing you each side A/B, )

dsc0196dq0.jpg

VF-X2 PSX game poster

dsc0198ay2.jpg

VF-X2 poster

dsc0199hv8.jpg

DYRL for PSX

dsc0200gq3.jpg

DYRL for Sega Saturn.

dsc0201mm6.jpg

Edited by Solscud007

Macross Plus for PSX

dsc0206ho6.jpg

Macross Collection for PC

dsc0210ik8.jpg

Macross Anniversary

15th anniversary

dsc0204nk1.jpg

20th Anniversary (I think)

dsc0203mf8.jpg

20th Anniversary

dsc0205oe1.jpg

Macross II

VF-2S Bandai model kit instructions/poster

dsc0197wt9.jpg

Macross Zero

dsc0208fo9.jpg

Flashback 2012 signed my Mari

dsc0209yy8.jpg

Custom printed posters (I made these)

Blue tinted Perfect Memory poster

dsc0207oc6.jpg

OK, here's mine. I didn't put all of them in here, just the ones that were easily accessible. I've got about a dozen other ones put away somewhere, but anyways, the first one isn't full size, but thought it was pretty cool. Enjoy

Macrossposters003.jpg

Macrossposters004.jpg

Macrossposters005.jpg

Macrossposters006.jpg

Macrossposters007.jpg

Macrossposters008.jpg

Edited by Jasonc