DYRL Bluray Release Confirmed

SCOOPUDA!

Haha, I don't know. Never hurts to ask, right? :) I am curious how many pre-orders do they currently have. It is currently their number one pre-order for their gaming section.

yeah. thanks for the heads up, mang.

re-ordered it right away and got confirmation.

hopefully i don't get the dreaded "sorry, out of stock" email from them.

not cancelling my old order, yet. just in case. :D

edit:

btw, $175ish (sal/new order) vs $213ish(ems/old order).

Edited by treatment

Wow, this is their original limited edition pre-order too!! you don't have to pay the service charge and you get points!! unlike the the other pre-order ^_^;;; Do you think CDjapn can give us the points at least for people who did the other pre-order? ^_^;; I'm not complaining, I'm just asking :-)

I'm thinkinig initial pre-orders were native nippon-jin who jumped at the listing, then later decided to go with local shops or amazonjp.

Wow, this is their original limited edition pre-order too!! you don't have to pay the service charge and you get points!! unlike the the other pre-order ^_^;;; Do you think CDjapn can give us the points at least for people who did the other pre-order? ^_^;; I'm not complaining, I'm just asking :-)

Let us know how you made out? I'm curious and in the same boat too.

I don't think you can cancel CD Japan orders. I never could. Perhaps their policies have changed.

You can cancel CDJapan orders. You just have to write to them.

http://www.cdjapan.c...ordering.html#5

I just placed an order for this there. But just in case I'm going to keep my order at YesAsia.

Edited by Vifam7

Let us know how you made out? I'm curious and in the same boat too.

yea, I sent them an email to see if we can at least get the points or if it would be better to cancel the order with the service charge and go with the original special edition pre-order. Just waiting for a reply ^_^;;

Awesome! I preordered with CDJapan. I really hope this one is good and they'll fulfill the order.

Anyone know why it says "View Current Availability"? I was still able to place the order though:

http://www.cdjapan.c...?KEY=BLJS-93006

...but if you do a search under bluray for "Do you remember love" it doesn't have the add-to-cart button next to the LE like everything else on that page. Instead it just says "View Current Availability" next to the LE until you click on it. Then it allows you to add to cart.

I'm probably over thinkin this and worrying for nothin.

Anyhow, I got confirmation of the order so I guess it's good.

Edited by xrentonx

Awesome! I preordered with CDJapan. I really hope this one is good and they'll fulfill the order.

Anyone know why it says "View Current Availability"? I was still able to place the order though:

...but if you do a search under bluray for "Do you remember love" it doesn't have the add-to-cart button next to the LE like everything else on that page. Instead it just says "View Current Availability" next to the LE until you click on it. Then it allows you to add to cart.

I'm probably over thinkin this and worrying for nothin.

Anyhow, I got confirmation of the order so I guess it's good.

I just perordered through these guys as well, as I've recently read some shady reviews for Nippon-Yasan. I was a bit scetched out about the lack of "Add to Cart" button as well, but I think they're handling it this way due to the high demand. Either way, the Current Availibility updated from 28 to 27 after I placed my order, so it seems like everything is good to go.

Just pre-ordered the limited box set at Nippon-Yasan.com, for $202.00. This is the first time I ever ordered from them. How good are they when it comes to oversea orders to the US and package handling? I dont want to be broken hearted when I get an e-mail saying that they can't process my order due to lack of stock. Or get my order and the box is all banged up....Or not get my order at all.

I just perordered through these guys as well, as I've recently read some shady reviews for Nippon-Yasan.

Son-of-a...... :angry:

Edited by SkullLeaderVF-X

At this point I wouldn't worry about a lack of stock. If BV was foolish enough to plan a small run in the beginning, they've since wised up to the big $$$ potential of this release. I just wish they had wised up to the english subtitle potential of it.

Just pre-ordered the limited box set at Nippon-Yasan.com, for $202.00. This is the first time I ever ordered from them. How good are they when it comes to oversea orders to the US and package handling? I dont want to be broken hearted when I get an e-mail saying that they can't process my order due to lack of stock. Or get my order and the box is all banged up....Or not get my order at all.

Son-of-a...... :angry:

You can still preorder at CDJapan...

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=BLJS-93006

Edited by Old Man

At this point I wouldn't worry about a lack of stock. If BV was foolish enough to plan a small run in the beginning, they've since wised up to the big $$$ potential of this release. I just wish they had wised up to the english subtitle potential of it.

I just hope I can get my hands on the LE box with no monkey business from Nippon-Yasan. It's been nice having a PS3 that lets me enjoy Macross with no modding to change the region codes, like I used to do for my dvd players, plus the psp games, and the LE box set for MF.....Damn it's good to be Macross fan right now.

I just hope I can get my hands on the LE box with no monkey business from Nippon-Yasan. It's been nice having a PS3 that lets me enjoy Macross with no modding to change the region codes, like I used to do for my dvd players, plus the psp games, and the LE box set for MF.....Damn it's good to be Macross fan right now.

I've never used them, but if you're worried just cancel your order, and go with a more reputable source. Both CDJapan & NCS are still taking orders.

You can still preorder at CDJapan...

I know....But I already paid with paypal on Nippon. I'll just the bullet, and see how it turns out. I'v seen some reviews from Nippon after what you wrote. So far I'm seeing more positive then negative.

I've never used them, but if you're worried just cancel your order, and go with a more reputable source. Both CDJapan & NCS are still taking orders.

Well Keith. I could do that, but it seems I have to email them to cancel, and paypal already completed that transaction. Worst case, I dispute and buy the box set off of ebay at a price befitting of a first born son.

I know....But I already paid with paypal on Nippon. I'll just the bullet, and see how it turns out. I'v seen some reviews from Nippon after what you wrote. So far I'm seeing more positive then negative.

Did you know you don’t need to pay in advance but until just 2/3 weeks before the actual release?

I've never had any problems with Nippon-Yasan if that's of any use to you ;)

well, I just heard back from CDjapn on my order of the limited edition (with the service charge version)

"Thank you for your inquiry.

We are sorry, but we do not give shopper points in this service.

However, we made a price adjustment as below (EMS shipping charge is not included)."

I guess if you want the points, you should order the original limited edition page ^_^;;

For those that might have missed out elsewhere and or are looking for other options, pre-orders for the LE are now up on Play-Asia.

I generally go through Play-Asia and had planned on going through them at first, but since they took forever to start their pre-ordering I went through CD Japan instead. I didn't want to risk missing out on this!

Edited by Oihan

That seals it, I don't think any of us have to worry about the LE now. If Play-Asia is taking orders this late in the game, then there should be plenty.

They were one of my options, and was checking them regularly. However, now that they are available, with CDjapan, and Nippon-Yasan, the option to pick the best price with best shipping methods are open. I went with CD Japan with the 1-3 day Fedex shipping. Can't really go wrong there.

They were one of my options, and was checking them regularly. However, now that they are available, with CDjapan, and Nippon-Yasan, the option to pick the best price with best shipping methods are open. I went with CD Japan with the 1-3 day Fedex shipping. Can't really go wrong there.

Yup, that FedEx shipping was some deal.

Did you know you don’t need to pay in advance but until just 2/3 weeks before the actual release?

I've never had any problems with Nippon-Yasan if that's of any use to you ;)

That's what makes me a good buyer. I dont buy unless I have the money. Well I'm tempted to buy another LE box set, so I can have one to collect and one to watch, but that'll will have to wait untill next pay day. And how fast did your orders from Nippon-Yasan come?

That seals it, I don't think any of us have to worry about the LE now. If Play-Asia is taking orders this late in the game, then there should be plenty.

Good. I was just worried do to how fast the MF LE box sets sold out. Those just seemed to fly off the shelf when it was released. Edited by SkullLeaderVF-X

Man, still 12 left at CDJapan as of this posting. I was all worried about nothing. There's no shortage of the LE at all. To those of you worried about Nippon-Yasan, I wouldn't sweat it. In my experience, most Japanese webstores seem to be pretty good about their service (i.e. they aren't gonna up and disappear with your money). They may not respond quickly to emails but it's highly doubtful they'd bilk you outta your money (i.e. not send you something or refuse to refund you if they didn't have it). I honestly have less worry about them stealing your money than some online stores in the U.S.

Edited by xrentonx

Man, still 12 left at CDJapan as of this posting. I was all worried about nothing. There's no shortage of the LE at all.

How do you tell the quantity left?

This is different from the original pre-order, right? This has two discs instead of one and have different catalog nos. (And is slightly cheaper!)

Placed my order. Now to wait for sub'ed video file to come out and watch that! :p

(I estimated it will be 19 GB -- 115 mins @ 18 Mbps. I won't download if it's less than that. :lol:)

Edited by nhyone

Well there is 1 less at CD Japan (I also didn't see a remaining quantity) since I just ordered.

I assume it is the normal LE and not a watered down LE as per above comment. If not I will get a sudden attack of the sads.

There's no watered down LE, there's just the LE and regular "non" LE that doesn't come with any of the extra's. There are however two listings for the LE, one being sold as regular stock, and the other being sold as a special request order item, but both of those are exactly the same item.