Angel's Paint Special Edit Presentation

SCOOPUDA!

As part of Macross World's celebration of Macross' 30th Anniversary and this year coinciding with the year the Megaroad was launched as seen in Flashback 2012, we will be giving a special monthly video presentation. We start off appropriately enough with Angel's Paint. The song and animation that features the footage mostly associated when discussing Flashback 2012. This unofficial version has been edited to run all the way thru the song, unlike the two parter found on the commercial release.

Enjoy!

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9SeqhQVt9bY" frameborder="0" width="480" height="360"></iframe>

Read the full story here

No matter how many times I watch.

I'm always thrilled at the end.

And that pain in the chest gives the nostalgic feeling of the moment.

The best franchise ever made, and that has not lost its essence over time.

Edited by Old_Nash

No matter how many times I watch.

I'm always thrilled at the end.

+1

This song and video always gives me chills (in a good way) - it always make me a little sad as it feels like saying farewell to old friends after all the things we've been through.

I like how the related videos at the end all point to "How to paint Blood Angels Space Marines". LOL ^_^'

Edited by Phalanix

I wish I could hear this song live. :(

Also, in the scene where megaroad is taking off, is that suppose to be another Minmay walking by the crowd on the ground (as well as leaning on the handrail watching the ship leave?)

I always thought that was symbolizing Minmay leaving a part of herself behind (the selfish immature part, or the part that's still in love with Hikaru).

Edited by nanoplasm