Combining The VO Topics

vibayo

I just put a Macross games bittorrent on Azureus trackless/server bittorrent software under the iMacross thread.

Here's the Macross Game bitttorrent, which includes Macros VO, VOXP and mods and many other hard to find unlicensed in North America games.  Almost 2gb, but once it's seeded, anybody else using Azureuse bittorrent can up/download the file.

This bittorrent was made to be used with Azureus bittorrent software because it has a trackerless bittorrent file server built in to the Azureus software.  So, use Azurues bittorrent software only for the bittorrents I'm uploading.

Downloading the file will take a couple of weeks or a month because it's just me uploading, but once more people have the whole download, speeds will pick up.

boinger

372617[/snapback]

Hi boinger

I hate to be a pain, but I couldn't find the .torrent on your ftp site. Could you please double check it is in that directory? I found an image (437Mb) for VO but couldn't find the 2Gb download.

If it is there and I just can't see it, I apologise for the bother.

Cheers! :)

I just put a Macross games bittorrent on Azureus trackless/server bittorrent software under the iMacross thread.

Here's the Macross Game bitttorrent, which includes Macros VO, VOXP and mods and many other hard to find unlicensed in North America games.  Almost 2gb, but once it's seeded, anybody else using Azureuse bittorrent can up/download the file.

This bittorrent was made to be used with Azureus bittorrent software because it has a trackerless bittorrent file server built in to the Azureus software.  So, use Azurues bittorrent software only for the bittorrents I'm uploading.

Downloading the file will take a couple of weeks or a month because it's just me uploading, but once more people have the whole download, speeds will pick up.

boinger

372617[/snapback]

Hi boinger

I hate to be a pain, but I couldn't find the .torrent on your ftp site. Could you please double check it is in that directory? I found an image (437Mb) for VO but couldn't find the 2Gb download.

If it is there and I just can't see it, I apologise for the bother.

Cheers! :)

373318[/snapback]

the image (.img) is all you need. its a disc image file, a 1/1 copy of the macross VO disc. search google for deamon tools, this program allows you to load images as if they where actualy put into a cd drive, pretty nifty, on the image is allso the latest patch... along with the .img file you will need the .ccd and the .sub file... when you run deamon tools, mount the .ccd file and it will point to the .img file... if you need better instructions let me know, it would be best to reply on this forum not on PM, better to have everything put on record so i dont have a bunch of people asking me the same question ;)

anyways heres the link for the image files you need

http://www.frozen-layer.net/bittorrent/archivo.php?id=17185 (you need bittorrent, if you dont have it google it)

if the link above dosnt work use this one and click the link under information

http://www.frozen-layer.net/bittorrent/?details=1&id=17185

Edited by evirus

Thanks evirus :) I noted that the frozen-layer .torrent and boinger's .torrent were the same and have been downloading for a day or so now. I posted about the 2Gb file as I was interested in the other unlicenced titles he was seeding.

I'm happy with daemon tools and have been using it for a while now. You're right, it sure is nifty! Great program there. Very simple to use.

Thanks for the bittorrent info - I've been using that too and 60Gb later Azureus is still going strong :)

Many thanks, once the image is complete I'll be seeding that one until further notice! :D

I have to re do the macross games bittorrent, 2gb, so I took down that bittorrent. There is now macross vo bittorrent file and a copy of the latest daemon tools under my ftp website though.

The hard drive that has the macross files locked up on my desktop computer. Now I canot get my desktop computer (win98) to connect to the internet anymore. I will have to copy over the files on dvdrw to my laptop and re do the bittorrent file. A little busy with ebay stuff and working nights right now, so it could take me most of the week to get the macross bittorrents together.

The current macross video files should still be good to download.

Check here for Macross Vo image file and Macross video

I have to re do the macross games bittorrent, 2gb, so I took down that bittorrent.  There is now macross vo bittorrent file and a copy of the latest daemon tools under my ftp website though. 

The hard drive that has the macross files locked up on my desktop computer.  Now I canot get my desktop computer (win98) to connect to the internet anymore.  I will have to copy over the files on dvdrw to my laptop and re do the bittorrent file.  A little busy with ebay stuff and working nights right now, so it could take me most of the week to get the macross bittorrents together.

The current macross video files should still be good to download.

Check here for Macross Vo image file and Macross video

373676[/snapback]

now what we need is a walk through, stage 14 is ticking me off

Macross games collection bittorrent now available

I also put up Macross music collection and Macross Miscellaneous (Paper models, manga, etc.) .

I'm Azureus encoding Macross 7 gigapack and the rest of the Macross video not already available under the the macross bittorrents folder

373962[/snapback]

Thanks boinger! With the new version of Azureus you can identify which parts you wish to download however some cannot be deselected.

I've not created a .torrent before - is it fairly straightforward? If so, could I trouble you for a .torrent that just has VO(VOXP) add-ons please? Hopefully would be fairly small but would save a lot of running around via google.

Thanks mate

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
Macross games collection bittorrent now available

I also put up Macross music collection and Macross Miscellaneous (Paper models, manga, etc.) .

I'm Azureus encoding Macross 7 gigapack and the rest of the Macross video not already available under the the macross bittorrents folder

373962[/snapback]

I like this much!!! Thanx 1st, i looking for macross game long time ago. But it seem no connection for the seed.... why i can't download it?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I haven't had much luck finding the VO add-ons... The Macross Games .torrent is downloading exceptionally slowly (when it's going at all) and the only other link here to the add-ons is an invalid Yahoo briefcase. I tried the VO Hangar, but all links there are broken. Is there anywhere else to download the add-ons?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WOOHOO!! 25% downloaded!!! HAHA Dang this takes FOREVER!! :)

Does anyone still play this game online?

I hope Macross VO is cool.

The VO Hanger web site looked like a great place for gamers to hook up and Battle what happend to it?? looks like its been dead fo awhile.

8/22/6 update

ok im at 52.8% !!!

Edited by Razor x

• 4 weeks later...

well i finaly have Macross VO/VOxp 100% and i love it !! took me a week to pass all the missions but this game is so cool i could just keep playing it over and over !

it doesnt have all the bells and whistels as say Macross sdf ps2 or ACE 2 but i love the Simulator feel and with my MODing experiance i could customise this game to my hearts content!!

one of my favorite things to do is fly in cockpit mode with my Macross Plus Soundtrack CD jammin on the cdrom while i take out Zentran and meltran in space with my Logitech wingman controller!!

theres just nothing like taking a VF-1S Strike out for a little Turn and Burn!!!

vo_04.jpglogitech-wingman-extreme-digital-3d.jpgvo_03.jpg

Edited by Razor x

HI guys just wanted to share a "Minmei Cockpit mod" I made, with you guys.

vf1afc.jpg

all you have to do is convert to .bmp and insert to model folder!!

Njoi

RaZoR X

eeiii....razor how abt a Misa giving orders in d cockpit....ehehehe....been playing this game also.....really love it....just hope sound is much more interesting !!!

eeiii....razor how abt a Misa giving orders in d cockpit....ehehehe....been playing this game also.....really love it....just hope sound is much more interesting !!!

Sure no problem!! :) ill work on it tonight!

yup my copy also has some Background Music problems but i just use an external software media player (windows media player) and play my favorite Macross plus and... *looks left then right and wispers * Robotech soundtrack music HEHEHE!

my next project is to make VF skins with more detail.

ive sent copies to a few people around the world in hopes that this game spreads and more people play online ...we will see .

oh well, let me work on that lisa mod! :)

here is a link to a website with a lot of Valuable information on this Game...

http://www.angelfire.com/mac/mvo/

I have also started a Blog...

http://www.macrossvovoxp.blogspot.com/

im doing my best to get more players interested in gaming online.

I also hope to get more Modders involved in updating and making this game better.

wish me luck!

Hey, if you're up for it I'm definitely interested in some VO gaming. Back in the day (around 2002) I used to play online with Japanese players who would completely kick my ass.

AWESOME!!

i just hooked a few of my friends up with this game and we will start gaming online as soon as they get familiar with the game and get better controllers!

i just got this one...

Saitek PS28 X52 Flight Control System

SaitekPS28X52.jpg

ill post up when we have our first online battle ok.

Edited by Razor x

BAD NEWS!!

well it looks like online Battle will not be an option. :(

we have had some succesful Lan Games but it seems that in order to play online there must have been a Japanese server back in the day that everyone had to play through. Fastforward to 2006 that server is Gone.

Now if anyone has a Patch or mod that will allow us to Battle online let me know .

as of right now all online battles have been Grounded. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Boinger,

When I try and just download VOXP from your torrent link it tries to get everything in your Macross Games folder. Can you make just a VOXP folder? Also are you still seeding?

Thanks,

Steve

not sure if it will help but ill turn my Azureus on to help speed up your DL. :) (turned on at 9:17am 10/7/6)

ill leave it this weekend unless no one is using.

P.S. !!! make sure you use the correct Torrent software!!!! look for Azureus with a blue frog pic on startup!!!

good luck Steve!

Edited by Razor x