Bandai 1/1800 SDF-1

Tochiro

Anyone notice the tidbit about 1/35 VF-1 valkyries?

Yeah but I'm also not interested. The 1/60ish Valkyries are the perfect size imho. I might be interested if it has a anime accurate leg delivery mechanism and integrated filler bits for the chest (in addition to a mechanism to shorten the cockpit to have accurate dimensions and a sunken head.

Yeah but I'm also not interested. The 1/60ish Valkyries are the perfect size imho. I might be interested if it has a anime accurate leg delivery mechanism and integrated filler bits for the chest (in addition to a mechanism to shorten the cockpit to have accurate dimensions and a sunken head.

I guess it's a commemorative item like 1/35 RX-78-2 Gundam

http://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=171583

part of me really wants this because I'm getting kind of obsessed with toys in the 24 inch height range, but part of me says this is way too big and too DYRL to be desirable. I think I'd rather have a 1/3500 scale TV SDF-1 toy that transforms.

So, is it confirmed that this is indeed going to be a model kit?

I'll display this in my bathtub.

For this size, I think it's safe to assume that it's going to be a model kit. But no one's confirming it if it's going to be a kit or pre-built. Heck, no one knows if they will ever produce it.

What does the info card say? All the other stuff shown are all toys, but they had the specific line it falls under: Hi-Metal R, SH FigureArts, DX Chogokin, etc. The SDF-1 only has something written in Japanese.

As far as I remember on the SDF-1 based on the photos, it just says besides the SDF-1 name, 'MicorMacross' and 'For Display Only'.

Here's a pic from Dengeki:

MicroMacross

(Battleship) SDF-1 Macross (1:1800)

m13p.jpg

Edited by no3ljm