Thunder Hammer

EXO

Wow I'm gonna need some duck tape to hold my mouth shut! Thats quite the fancy peice you got there exo, one of the best I've seen in a long time. I'm sure the recast will be over $200 so I'm not even gonna put my name down :lol: (also I have no modeling skills whatsoever ^_^ ).

>EXO< and all others that took part in this creation,

:rolleyes: I think I love you.

:ph34r:

Edited by misterryno

Send me a PM and I'll get you the price as soon as it's finalized. I'm gonna keep the business end of it only thru PM.

Yeah I guess I didnt put the closed missile pod pic because the knee ws crooked. I plan to have more pics taken once the decals on the valks and the missiles are painted.... I can't wait to see this baby.

Uh.... it's gonna get better........... :wacko:

Send me a PM and I'll get you the price as soon as it's finalized. I'm gonna keep the business end of it only thru PM.

Yeah I guess I didnt put the closed missile pod pic because the knee ws crooked. I plan to have more pics taken once the decals on the valks and the missiles are painted.... I can't wait to see this baby.

Edited by orguss01

So is this going to be eligible for the custom contest @MWC8????? cuz it just blew away everything that could possibly be made..should we just hand over the prize now.???.

This is in a class of it's own, having parts made by pros and what not..

Guess we can always have second place battle..

NICE pics SOL...very pro., crisp and tight. Good lighting..

Good job to everyone involved......From concept to completion..

I vote we put this on the home page for the next few weeks.... (well as soon as they get it finished and new pics taken, with knee caps aligned.. :lol: ..)

and a nice little section in the 1/48 customs section...

Oh yeah... of course this will be at MWCon 2008... woohoo!

So the Thunder Hammer isn't as armoured as the GBP-1S, but it sure as hell must be more mobile and agile.

Specially for hand to hand, ripping new arses quicker than it's younger brother.

I wonder that, how much more strength did the GBP-1S augment the battroid? By much?

So would it be fair to say the T/H can't offer as much extra (horsepower?) as the GBP-1S? Not back FP thrust speed as

that'd be the same as a normal Strike/Super'd battroid, with the exception of extra weight in the T/H's missile pods.

Yes, i haven't read much into this armour add on, anyone else wanna shed some light? Or have we just fanboy RPG

facts to go on? :(: /

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

As far as I know the GPB-1 never was a great success (we did only see it once) and led to the booby ducks invention. The only real improvement was more armor and missiles but at the cost of transformation and speed. Also the GPB-1 wouldn't (well shouldn't) be able to operate in earth gravity due to the excessive weight. As for the thunder hammer I dont know anything about that..... maybe the large codpeice is a radar sensor enhancer and the missiles are more robust. All in all the thunder hammer is easier on the eyes, thats all it's got technically over the gpb-1.

Yeah man i hear ya, screw the new 1/60 line!!!

I actually can't wait for the new 1/60 line... I'm a big fan of the "in scale" line, but I'm also a big fan of the deluxe treatment of the VF-1. Man I'm just addicted cuz I have to have the 1/55s also. But when I say "1/48s forever" that means I just want that line to continue too. I'm hoping for the 2 seaters and even more Macross mechs.

damn it man. that is simply awesome. Too bad i am not buying it. I cannot afford it now...

Sell a couple of your 1/48's maybe? Atleast they are easier to come by, this is a one off.

I actually can't wait for the new 1/60 line... I'm a big fan of the "in scale" line, but I'm also a big fan of the deluxe treatment of the VF-1. Man I'm just addicted cuz I have to have the 1/55s also. But when I say "1/48s forever" that means I just want that line to continue too. I'm hoping for the 2 seaters and even more Macross mechs.

I am an in-scale whore myself, but it's true, all this deluxe treatment of the 1/48's lately is getting out of hand and it's driving

me insane! 1/48's forever!!! I got me clear FP's, i got me 2 seater kit, i WANT this Thunder Hammer kit, and the 2 seater

1/48 kit or official NMB4M /yamato 1/48 2 seater Valk release/s (notice how i placed our hero first nudge nudge).. :D

What's next? Will Fulcy get his Armoured gerwalk up ' n ' running? I don't to ever want to worry about getting the Stampede.

Stampede is fugly.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

fwap, fwap, fwap...

Anybody got a Kleenex?

Added these credits to the first post... shoulda done this earlier... sorry guys.

MODELED AND DESCRIBED BY KOUICHI HATAKEYAMA

COLOR DESIGN BYSHIGEKI NINOMIYA

as credited on two decals on the kit

Special thanks to:

fulcy, for the gigantic scans that made this possible and for the hollow lasers on the 1S head.

hirohawa, for painting up the valk... looks even better now after the panel lines... more pics to come up soon

Solscud for the beautiful pictures

Eternal D for the custom sculpted hands.

And of course to the artist, that put so much into it, and even put off bigger projects to get this done.

hehe... how did i miss EXO unveiling this until now??? Those complete pics with the painted valk and decals looks absolutely stunning!!! Thanks to everyone that made this possible as it is an incredible feat to have created the TH from scratch. And not only just build it, but to engineer it as a TOY and not a model kit is sheer awesomeness...

Looking at the pics, the amount of individual pieces to make this is outstanding. Every little detail from the missiles to the moving joints just takes my breath away... Eat your heart out MW!!!

haha... Oh! and as EXO mentioned... this will definitely be a centerpiece at MacrossWorld Con on display so if you haven't registered already... hurry up before the early bird registration ends!!!

It would definitely be unfair to have this entered in the customs contest, so this will be more of an exhibition piece than a custom entry so please keep making those customs to bring the con.

And the best part is.... there's still more stuff that will be at this year's con that we haven't revealed yet.... hehe