Hot Toys Metal Gear - Naked Snake and Boss

Didn't they have cyborg Raiden out a few years ago? Was that a Medicom thing? did it even come out at all?

:edit:

I still want a 1/6 Frog trooper before anything else from MGS though:

Haven_TrooperMGS4.jpg

Edited by anime52k8

Naked Snake looks pretty decent although I would have much prefered camo fatigues to the sneeking suit. The boss looks really weird though. That said, I love the accesories both; f*cking Davy Crockett ftw.

Edited by anime52k8

Yeah, Snake looks pretty good (though I'm not sure tons better than Playarts figures from Square). The Boss looks really off, I'm sort of getting like a modern day Sharon Stone vibe from her and it isn't really working for me. I just got my first Hot Toys figure ever and really love it, but I'm not sure I'd pull the trigger for either of these. They have other products I'd be interested in first.

And is The Boss' male or female? Kinda difficult to tell from the figure. It's either an effeminate looking guy with really well developed pecs, or a really butch looking woman.....not sure.

Don't shoot me, I only ever played 1 MSG game on the Playstation 1 years and years ago, so know very little about MSG.

Graham

So what the h*ll's her special fighting technique? Distracting foes with imminent nipplage, thus leaving the enemy open to strike?

...but yes--she does look kinda like a dude.

infinite ammo bushmaster.

I'm not to keen on the sneaking suit they chose for snake. I can't even remember him wearing it in the game.

You would have thought they would choose a camo outfit, which would have been alot more popular.

Though thats hot toys for you now a days.

The Boss looks awful. Though I don't think I would have bought her anyway.

I'm not to keen on the sneaking suit they chose for snake. I can't even remember him wearing it in the game.

You would have thought they would choose a camo outfit, which would have been alot more popular.

Though thats hot toys for you now a days.

The Boss looks awful. Though I don't think I would have bought her anyway.

It's his version of The Boss's armor, you find it inside one of the lockers at the Grozyny Grad lab building. I'm guessing they wanted this to be a final battle set.

With that said, they totally botched The Boss's face, she's supposed to look middle aged and battle worn, not like a dude.

Edited by Keith

It's his version of The Boss's armor, you find it inside one of the lockers at the Grozyny Grad lab building. I'm guessing they wanted this to be a final battle set.

With that said, they totally botched The Boss's face, she's supposed to look middle aged and battle worn, not like a dude.

The sneaking suit is growing on me. I might buy snake.

They would need to revise the boss heavily for me to even consider it. I'm starting to get over Hot Toys figures. They are becoming to expensive for what they are now.

I mean who would pay $215 for that tranny looking boss figure as she is.

Edited by Dutch

So what the h*ll's her special fighting technique? Distracting foes with imminent nipplage, thus leaving the enemy open to strike?

...but yes--she does look kinda like a dude.

I reccomend you play mgs3.

They soften her face her face up and get rid of the age spots. then it may look like the boss.

Edited by BeyondTheGrave

anyone getting them both and still getting the three A metal gear rex?

I am. That Snake head sculpt is dead on. They need to work on the Boss some more though. They need to go easy on that jawline. The Boss was more feminine looking in the game for sure. Keeping the preorder because I have faith.

The ultimate form of CQC (looks like Krav Maga to me). So good in fact that she can take the slide off a 1911 in a blink of an eye with one hand.