Yamato 1/60 VF-19S/F/P - All Variants

charger69

Thanks guys. I got the S :D

Haul501.jpg

I thought there were qc or bq issues on the S that's why it was selling for less.

Wings are so thin. And those pointy edges. I stressed one already. Anyway, it's hardly noticeable.

Now I'm thinking of getting a yf-29 or a renewal vf-25.

Well done mate! Nice pickup! long live the 19!!! :D

Thanks guys. I got the S :D

Haul501.jpg

I thought there were qc or bq issues on the S that's why it was selling for less.

Wings are so thin. And those pointy edges. I stressed one already. Anyway, it's hardly noticeable.

Now I'm thinking of getting a yf-29 or a renewal vf-25.

The 19F and the 19S come out of the same mold. The only real difference is the painted stripes and the head.

You might be able to snag a VF-25S for a decent price soon. Keep an eye out for when the reissue ships. Hopefully there will be some available stock, but it won't last long. YF-29 will probably be more spendy.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Thanks mates. I'm loving the feel of this toy. I transform mine with care. Relishing every step. Yet, the usual issue with the hand swivel connections occurred. Nothing glue can't handle. No biggie.

Anyways. I just noticed, there were no plastic wraps for the tires on the copy that I got. Though the wing lights, wing tips, nose cone top part and bottom of the toy had plastic packaging material when I 1st took it out of the tray.

:D

25F prices are reasonable now. Hopefully, 25S follows that (I doubt it). YF-29, all are expensive except the ISAMU variant. (Alto>ozma>roy>isamu)

The 30th Anniversary YF-29 isn't priced too bad at around 25,000 JPY on Mandarake.

-b.

• 2 months later...

Finally went ahead and ordered a 19P off of HKcollectibles. I have wanted one for awhile, but kept putting it off. It'll be nice to have 1 of each of the chassis variants, YF-19, VF-19s, VF-19p (F and K are just different heads). And to top it off, the VF-19 advance when it arrives.

Hey, very cool! The 19P is great. I've been fighting purchasing a second one from HKCollectibles for over a year now. The Battroid and Fighter modes look so great I kind of want one in each pose. I would have had my second one if I hadn't been too slow hitting up Scream Man for his custom Skull 19P he sold off several months ago.

Sure! Keep in my I'm in Australia, so shipping is a consideration, but I'm happy to do the paint work. PM me if you're serious and we'll workit out.

That goes for anyone interested. i just enjoy doing the paint work.

Uh oh, you may have opened up Pandora's Box man!

Oh? Do you just do skull leader, or could you do something else? ;)

I'm willing to discuss it if you have an idea, sure. But i will mainly repaint stripes and things that don't really rub. I would have to be VERY convinced I would be able to pull it off.

@scream man

you might be surprise to the number of people that might send their valk to you :p

edit:

did you ever tried to do a 25 in jolly rogers/skull leader paint scheme?

I dunno i have offered many times, and no one has done it yet ;)

You know i DID try and do a 25F that I had broken, but I messed it up, so I never showed it off. I can dig it up sometime, its in a box somewhere.

yeah I'll try n find it.

i messed up the head mainly. I was aiming to match the stripes, but it just went wrong, and got worse and worse till i ended uo just painting the whole head black. I think i rushed it, it got all gloppy as well. I think I COULD repaint the 25F just fine, though I need to think up a way to properly go over the SMS symbols on the nose.

Perhaps we should move this here to my custom thread so that folk can get back to discussing the 19's :)

I've been transforming my 19s in anticipation for my 19p to arrive. I do remember putting future polish on the ankles last time I had messed with him. It holds gerwalk better than I remember. No ankle cheat, either.

UBYkhjX.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti

I've been transforming my 19s in anticipation for my 19p to arrive. I do remember putting future polish on the ankles last time I had messed with him. It holds gerwalk better than I remember. No ankle cheat, either.

Hey congrats on picking up a 19P! :D a very beautiful bird indeed! Best of the 19 bunch in my opinion! B))

I agree. I sat through M7. I will concede that at some point you do care about the characters, more so from attrition than interest. I love the 19, though. It has always been my favorite.

Edited by ChaoticYeti

Just say no,

to Waldo:

<snip>

LoL. Yamato did go off the grid with Basara in his Dynamite threads.

Those are Fantastic shots with the 19P using Isamu as a stand in. It just goes to show how much more attractive the 19P would have been if it included two pilots rather than just Waldo. Alas, the world is left to wonder why Yamato never made a random Zola pilot or Liza Hollie as an alternative.

Liza would have been great. I like helmet-less Isamu flying around with Millard's son. The helmeted Isamu is either a no name, or Isamu. I am ok with either options :)

Edit:

Flawless QC as far as I can tell. *Breath easy*

wVZSIX5l.jpg

Edited by ChaoticYeti