Yamato 1/60 Britai Softbi Figure Coming 2010

Save

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure - maybe they will read this and give him a reduction.

But I was serious about wanting a tan, smashed 1A head accessory...

If you buy one of the unassembled 1A kits, you can beat that head to a pulp, and then recreate the scene. Thinking of doing that, as I have an extra head, if this ever comes out.

• 3 weeks later...

I just reread the title of this thread. Can't believe this was suppose to be released in 2010. When was the last time we saw any prototype pic at a show?

Yeah that was two years ago. It could just be cancealed.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have confirmation on the status of this project? Is it officially vaporware at this point, or are they prioritizing this and putting it on the back burner?

I'd love one of these, but not as any kit or anything like that. Must be completed toy for me to buy. I suck at models and kits.

Edited by pud333

That's too bad, and pretty stupid. The sculpt is basically done, from what it looks like, and yet, it's been scrapped? Is there really not enough interest in this?

Yes, I guess there's not enough interested fans in Britai <_<

I was hoping that when I start working on my own display room, that I had a section of all the Zentran/Meltran group, annnnnd of course, I'd like to do it without the help of the Matchbox toy figures. I'm not big on the Matchbox large Zentraedi with ape posable arms, nor the ugly macronized Miriya (nor the micronized one, for that matter). I want Yamato sculpted, anime accurate figures, damnit! Right now, all I have is a Milia 639 set, customized other Meltran females to go with it, and the T-Rex 1/60 Kamjin figure all painted up.If people bought that, how many more do you think would get a Britai Softbi?

I was hoping that when I start working on my own display room, that I had a section of all the Zentran/Meltran group, annnnnd of course, I'd like to do it without the help of the Matchbox toy figures. I'm not big on the Matchbox large Zentraedi with ape posable arms, nor the ugly macronized Miriya (nor the micronized one, for that matter). I want Yamato sculpted, anime accurate figures, damnit! Right now, all I have is a Milia 639 set, customized other Meltran females to go with it, and the T-Rex 1/60 Kamjin figure all painted up.If people bought that, how many more do you think would get a Britai Softbi?

Preach.

It's a shame it's been cancelled. I would have been all for it. :(

• 1 month later...

I have a feeling a lot of Kakizaki VF-1A's that people have in their collection are going to have very sore heads when this is finally released...

Haha..I bet it so! Someone is going to custom make a sore head for this coming release...:)