New DX VF171 EX Sheryl Nome With Super Part

IXTL

Not for me. I tried transforming my three so I could take a pic on them together in each mode. Between all the bits falling off and battroid mode not holding together I gave up and put them back to fighter mode. I was very close to putting them back in their boxes and throwing them up in the attic out of sight. Stupid things.

That stand looks similar to the one the YF-30 fighter mode had when it was first shown to the public although the base was a little different. I wonder why it wasn't released to the public.

948f505e.jpg

Edited by wmkjr

Surprised nobody has mentioned this is a gift-set..........

The little tag reads: vf-171 nightmare plus EX (maruyama type)

Armored parts set

It's prolly gonna be around 20000 yen or so

..... and I'll still buy multiples >_<

Damn you bandai

Edited by Duymon

Surprised nobody has mentioned this is a gift-set..........

The little tag reads: vf-171 nightmare plus EX (maruyama type)

Armored parts set

It's prolly gonna be around 20000 yen or so

..... and I'll still buy multiples >_<

Damn you bandai

That's cheeky of them, considering that it's basically the cf ap set... I'm passing on this one

Yeah, I thought the graphic on the back was a little odd, but whatever. I'm not really into these specialty jobs, and I think this mold looks much better in the dark blue.

Maruyama is a special character, he got Kakizaki'd. Took two episodes, but the made sure that you see him get canned in Ep. 25.
It's too fast to see the full details of the "Nose Art". But the blur looks pretty much on que with what is on the Bandai piece.

I'll get it because I like the character, but also because it's the true 171EX Cannon Fodder color, with the grey highlights.

Pic from the Show:

9A7niGn.jpg

Edited by skullmilitia

I rewatched Frontier just a few months ago and cannot even remember that Alto's wingmen were named or had special paint jobs. Easy pass for me.

But unfortunately, every VF-171 release have been easy passes for me... Why did the CF-171 have to be so crappy? It is the only variant I want, but I just can't justify buying a toy that will likely crumble to pieces.