DX Chogokin YF-29 (Alto) Durandal Valkyrie - Reissue

joppewo

Yeah , but if the box art also shows the SWS then they can say it was on purpose or designed that way for the toy . It would be funny if they found out close to release and then just change the art on the box to show SWS instead of SMS.

LOL this thread is making everyone check their 30.

Mine has it. The SWS club membership just got larger...

attachicon.gifJ1aQmdL.gif

Heheheh. Sorry for for hijacking this thread. It was just a comparison with the YF-29 reissue shoulder misprint problem.

im a victim too on my YF-30.

attachicon.gif2016-05-03 14.05.48.jpg

but it should have being spotted earlier, the tampo mistake its even on the box art!!

attachicon.gif2016-05-03 14.06.48.jpg

oh for friggs sake! really!?!? :o

That's hilariously awesome.

I'm gonna check my 30 when I get home, never really paid attention.

-b.

i'll definitely be checking mine when I get home.. :unsure:

Imagine if you have multiples of this. And one of them has a correct right-reading SMS on the shoulder fin. ;)

I got three of em.. <_<:rolleyes:

Hahaha! You only got ONE job! lol!

exactly!! :angry:

I'm extremely surprised it was never noticed on the 30.

It may have been noticed by others before, but not brought up because it wasn't an issue. Like Noel said, it's perfectly acceptable for one of the markings to be "upside down" since it looks like the correct orientation when in fighter mode.

any news about shipping date on hlj? my order is still waiting to be fullfilled.

So I e-mailed HLJ regarding the YF-29 the other day and here's what they replied back:

Dear #$@!%,

Thank you for writing.

Unfortunately, the DX Chogokin YF-29 Durandal Valkyrie Alto Saotome Custom arrived short. We allocated the stock strictly by chronological order, but the stock ran out before reaching your order. We are afraid we cannot expect it to become available unless other customers cancels their orders.

We are not canceling your order for now just in case other customers cancel their orders. If you would not like to wait any longer, please feel free to cancel your orders.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but your understanding is appreciated.

Thank you for shopping with HobbyLink Japan!

Best Regards,

Kunihiko Matsugu

HobbyLink Japan

Apparently there's a shortage of the YF-29 and I won't be getting one unless someone cancels their order. I was part of the May pre-order batch. Oh well. Saves me $145 right there! And the celebrity Owen Wilson did not e-mail me back! I got Kunihiko Matsugu.

Edited by subie81

So I e-mailed HLJ regarding the YF-29 the other day and here's what they replied back:

Dear #$@!%,

Thank you for writing.

Unfortunately, the DX Chogokin YF-29 Durandal Valkyrie Alto Saotome Custom arrived short. We allocated the stock strictly by chronological order, but the stock ran out before reaching your order. We are afraid we cannot expect it to become available unless other customers cancels their orders.

We are not canceling your order for now just in case other customers cancel their orders. If you would not like to wait any longer, please feel free to cancel your orders.

Best Regards,

Kunihiko Matsugu

HobbyLink Japan

Apparently there's a shortage of the YF-29 and I won't be getting one unless someone cancels their order. I was part of the May pre-order batch. Oh well. Saves me $145 right there! And the celebrity Owen Wilson did not e-mail me back! I got Kunihiko Matsugu.

crap, im also a late orderer :S mine is on april 23rd

Edited by Mr Bomber

Ok. So is this the response from the order for 'May Restock'? All the while I know this will get released towards end of May. And that's the reason why they haven't asked for payment yet. Are you inquiring the previous release (like the ones from 2 weeks ago) or this particular restocking for May? From what I understand on the first part of their email is that the stock arrived short. Unless if they're already talking about the May restock stock since it's already May, then probably I will not get a copy as well. I ordered last April 22. :unsure:

Look at the bright side. Just like Subie81 said, saves me $145 as well. ^_^

Ok. So is this the response from the order for 'May Restock'? All the while I know this will get released towards end of May. And that's the reason why they haven't asked for payment yet. Are you inquiring the previous release (like the ones from 2 weeks ago) or this particular restocking for May? From what I understand on the first part of their email is that the stock arrived short. Unless if they're already talking about the May restock stock since it's already May, then probably I will not get a copy as well. I ordered last April 22. :unsure:

Look at the bright side. Just like Subie81 said, saves me $145 as well. ^_^

Yup. This is for the May restock. I ordered mine on April 22nd as well.I asked them if I will be receiving one since the item is now listed as "discontinued" and that's the answer I received. I'm still going to keep my PO, however, as there is a chance I MAY receive one if people cancel their orders per their e-mail. LOL! I'll use that $145 to go toward basketball play off tickets no3ljm since we all know that the Warriors are going to advance to the next round and Rip City is going down tomorrow night in Oakland!!! ;)

Edited by subie81

Dear #$@!%,

Thank you for writing.

Best Regards,

Kunihiko Matsugu

HobbyLink Japan

I'm a little confused here.

The restock hasn't happened, yet.

Maybe they misunderstood your email-inquiry and thought your order was from the not-restock inventory, which was OOS on release-date?

im a victim too on my YF-30.

attachicon.gif2016-05-03 14.05.48.jpg

but it should have being spotted earlier, the tampo mistake its even on the box art!!

attachicon.gif2016-05-03 14.06.48.jpg

looking at my 30's I think having the logo flipped on one side kinda works actually! Seeing they are always visible regardless of what ever mode you're in then they are easily readable.. or at least that's the way I see it..

Well my PO is also from april 23... lets see what happen with this, I can wait to see if I can get one. If not well i will get something else from another shop as I'm still missing almost all the DX releases :p

looking at my 30's I think having the logo flipped on one side kinda works actually! Seeing they are always visible regardless of what ever mode you're in then they are easily readable.. or at least that's the way I see it..

yeah i figured that too spanner.

I ordered this for the May reissue but it has disappeared from my hlj orders list. Had anyone else had this. I guess i am beat off sourcing this separately as hlj have given up.

My order is still on. You should email hlj about that.