What's next for Bandai? (Wish List)

ArchieNov

Since we've had topics like this for Yamato/Arcadia, why not one for Bandai as well?

My wish list for them is as follows (in no particular order):

- Macross Quarter Renewal (Wings of Goodbye colors). But this time make it solid in carrier mode

- Battle Frontier

- Battle Galaxy

- VF-19Advance repaint from Macross 30 (w/o Advance Pack)

- Brera's ghost drones

- RVF-171 Mass Production version (with no QC issues)

- Q-Rau Pixie Squad roster (1/60 scale)

I didn't mention anything they've previously shown or announced (e.g. Vajra) since they already have those on their radar. This is just for things that they haven't shown any hint of but may still produce based on their current licenses.

Edited by ArchieNov

Mei Leelong's VF-27 Lucifer from Macross 30. :wub:

YF-21. I'm curious to see Bandai's take on Isamu's rival. ;)

DX VF-1. Hi-Metal universe.

Do you mean an upscaled Hi-Metal, generally speaking?
I'm just guessing based on Jenius' 2 sentence post. VF-1 for DX series. And everything else for Hi-Metal universe. Edited by no3ljm

Ah okay. Thanks for clarifying!

About the YF-21, did it show up on any of the current licenses that Bandai has (e.g. Macross 30)? Or at least a VF-22?

Yup, YF-21 is also in Macross 30 game along with VF-22. If this will be produced in DX line (like D's YF-21), it would be best. ;) But if ever they will put this again on the existing Hi-Metal R line, I might gonna get one as long they will also make YF-19 in 1/100 scale. If not, I will just display the 1/100 YF-21 at the back of DX YF-19 so it will have depth when displayed in cabinets. Hehehe. :lol:

post-5552-0-83719700-1436824696_thumb.jpg

post-5552-0-18775800-1436824612_thumb.jpg

Edited by no3ljm

Seeing how well they did the VF-19 and going against what I thought of another VF-1 toy but it would certainly be very interesting to see what they would come up with if they did so. But I doubt that will happen anytime soon.

I think it's going to be more likely a color variant of some sort and nothing out of the ordinary. I'll take anything anyways! ;)

1/3000 TV SDF-1 please!

A new YF-21 would be Bad A$$ too!

I personally would prefer these 2 be made by Arcadia so they would fit in with the collection a bit better. Especially because Yamato did the DYRL SDF-1 and the YF-21 would fit in nicely with the Arcadia YF-19.

I would love it if they did release Brera's Ghosts and the Cheyenne destroid in the near 1/60 scale they do. A long time ago I brought that up but a lot of people don't like the Cheyenne lol. I wanted it back when Yamato was doing the Mac 0 stuff.

In all honesty though I have a feeling they are gearing up for the new stuff that will come with the new Macross series. I think they will most likely keep doing repaints for now, but who knows right?

A CF 171 Renewal, made with the same plastic used by every other damn 171, along with a voucher that says everyone who sends in their broken V1's gets a free Renewal and Bandai's deepest apologies.

I just know that they can make anything from Macross Frontier, Macross 30, and the upcoming Macross Delta.

For the Hi-Metal Line, it seems that they can make whatever they want, though lately it seems they're focusing on the original SDF Macross series.

I'd also like to see their take on the YF-21, or a VF-22 Bowman Tribute in 21 colors. Whatever they need to do to justify it. VF-21 Advance! :p

Aside from that, Variable Glaug, VF-14, VF-5000.

A CF 171 Renewal, made with the same plastic used by every other damn 171, along with a voucher that says everyone who sends in their broken V1's gets a free Renewal and Bandai's deepest apologies.

I would be content with an extra set of triangles in the box for the previous release.

well in theory if have the rights of macross 30 could do any valk :wub:

I don't think it works that way. Macross 30 itself had to license each individual series separately (that's why it has so many copyright dates on the title screen), so Bandai would have to do the same for anything outside of the game originals.

Macross the Ride Valkyries. ^_^

Breras Ghost Drones are high on my list too as well as the Battle Frontier and Battle Galaxy. The Quarter is not very appealing to me due to the lackluster design but I'd bite for a movie colored version (the one Bandai released is from the show right?). The colors of the Quarter are too muted for my likings, especially the ones on the flight deck.