MASTER OF MACROSS COLLECTION

master of macross

ohh yes ther was, a original color henkei typeVF-1S Super Valkyrie, from the very mold of takatoku, really dont think they end up there by takatoku, but by Mark of japan on a turn on direction choosing Italy why’ll he’s conflict with Harmony Gold in the USA, it must of being only a limited of first shipping.

Other than in the picture I posted (heck, I have never seen it in any other source either).....I have never seen one for sale or in someone's collection or anywhere on the web.....the only "super" VF-1S that I know of is ZARDAK the black version that you own.....(great find by the way!)

Unless you have proof or a link to a site showing the super vf-1s in the colors originally intended by Takatoku...then I have to conclude it just does not exist..........like vol 2 of the Macross Plus novels, Takatoku 1/55 VF-1D's, Takatoku Max and Millia 1/55 Wedding sets, and the latest "find" Takatoku Max and Kakizaki "double" set 1/55 TV VF-1A's!!!.... :rolleyes:

Of course, I would love to be proven wrong.....maybe someone out there will someday remember the combination to their vault and allow the world to bask in the sight of the rarest yet crappiest valk ever made! :lol:

takatoku%20henkei%20super%20vf-1s.jpg

Wait....does that title belong to the "don't-think-of-me-or-I'll-explode" banpresto valks? :p

JVmacross you will never see him in ebay or options and who has one will never sell him or let him go, it’s not the Bandai ostrich, this is way beyond that, it’s the ultimate holy grail for a macros collections, tray to finger out what I wrote and put on my topic Takatoku Henkei in (zardak), there I with put for you, for the very first time in macross world some pictures taken this year of the of and old takatoku henkei in its true colors with its real fainted decals.

It reminds me of when the Tiger Force G.I. Joes came out. All the classic stuff in a nice new horrific paint scheme. But this is Master of Macross we're talking about and he HAS to get this in order to maintain his 100% completion ratio.

Edited by Benson13

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Aldo, penso che il problema è che si può avere frainteso il ruolo della sezione "Collezione" su World Macross. L'intento originale per il forum "Collezionisti" è quello di postare una foto di Macross da collezione che non sono giocattoli. Forse si può avere frainteso questo quando hai creato il tuo primo post. Non preoccuparti ... basta usare la sezione "Giocattoli" per pubblicare le immagini dei vostri giocattoli Macross per il futuro. :)

there's no problem with posting your own collection in your own thread. I think more people should start threads like this in this section. The toy section does get more traffic but after a while threads that are that long are hell to search thru.

• 1 month later...

It reminds me of when the Tiger Force G.I. Joes came out. All the classic stuff in a nice new horrific paint scheme. But this is Master of Macross we're talking about and he HAS to get this in order to maintain his 100% completion ratio.

i had nearly all of the TIGER FORCE vehicles back in the day, the figures too. traded them all to a nephew for some STAR WARS toys

that my mother (the big "Warsie" in the family these days) still has to this day...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...