Minmay statue

EXO

What about this figure  ---> FB 2012 Minmay?

Anyone knows how tall this figure is?

More information at: http://www.jungle-scs.co.jp/cgi-bin/goods....keyword=macross

who also carry the Mylene version http://www.jungle-scs.co.jp/cgi-bin/goods....keyword=macross :)

link

link

I have seen that as I was browsing one day too!the language is close to spanish but its Galician a romantic language from the iberian region.like a bit of Portuguese.This guy is a sculptor who offers courses in sao paulo so it must be Portuguese from Brazil

correndo.jpg

he makes commercials out of claymation

probably a professor of commercial sculpting and works on props for movies and makes stuff for theme parks like little robotic sharks

ATENÇÃO: os modelos apresentados aqui no site NÃO ESTÃO A VENDA. means: attencion these models that are presented here at coala films web site no are for sale (not for sale :( )

foto05.jpg

Edited by geecie30

linkI have seen that as I was browsing one day too!the language is close to spanish but its Galician a romantic language from the iberian region.like a bit of Portuguese.This guy is a sculptor who offers courses in sao paulo so it must be Portuguese from Brazil

see... I told you... from Brazil... based on Minmay's ass... not on the language... :lol:

HLJ has 'em on preorder as well with pics this time:

Minmay at HLJ

That's where Wasabi-Eliphant has his link from... :p