Your most recent Macross or toy purchase! General thread.

Gakken85

Roy, he's a nobody.. so just go ahead and blast him to bits! :p

LOL, he's the cannon fodder's, cannon fodder. :lol:

Picked this up at a local toy show yesterday for my son...Optimus Mickey!!!

*snip*

Now they need to make a Disney/Macross crossover!!!! :wub:

That's pretty cool, my friend's son would get kick out of that.

That's really cool Gakken! You should do a photo series "Day in the life of Michael Myers." of you in the Michael Myers costume doing mundane everyday things (dusting Valks, reading the newspaper, browsing the web, etc...). :)

Hey what a friggin awesome idea! You should totally do this! Excellent suggestion Saburo! B))

Hey what a friggin awesome idea! You should totally do this! Excellent suggestion Saburo! B))

Thanks, You should take a series of photos before Halloween. Michael Myers browsing for work coveralls on his laptop or computer, Ironing his coveralls.. you have a wide variety of mundane things you can do. :D

Haha, that would be pretty damn hard. I don't know how these mask murders do it. It's hard as hell to breath in those masks.

Plus you get pretty sweaty. Not good for Valk handling.

Haha, that would be pretty damn hard. I don't know how these mask murders do it. It's hard as hell to breath in those masks.

Plus you get pretty sweaty. Not good for Valk handling.

You wouldn't need to actually do it, you just need to pose like you are doing it while someone takes the photo. :D

I managed to acquire a mint in box Yamato VF-4G Lightning III. Got it for a "steal" as it has been opened to ensure everything was in there :D

I am one happy camper!

well done mate! its not very often one can find a VF-4 at a great price! be sure to look after her as she'll give you years of enjoyment! Welcome to the club!