Veef and Renato Crossover Madness

VF5SS

any of you suave dudes want to do a show about Macross toys

it's a storied history

I would do it but it's been done already by The Scream Man in his Fwooshcast, featuring Eugimon. I think that one was pretty comprehensive and the only things that would need to be added are the Fire Valk and the upcoming Nightmare.

Oh, as for the podcast, I thought it turned out alright save for the random rambling towards the end. I don't think I made my love for Scrambled Valkyrie clear enough, though, I should have mentioned the translucency effects in the graphics, the kickass pounding music (which I have mp3s of), the relentless difficulty (even on the easy setting) and the bizarre final boss.

I would do it but it's been done already by The Scream Man in his Fwooshcast, featuring Eugimon. I think that one was pretty comprehensive and the only things that would need to be added are the Fire Valk and the upcoming Nightmare.

pfffffffffffffft

i can do bettah

just read my cm's legioss and tread review to see how awesome i am

even though the CDX show missed the point when they talked about it :c

pfffffffffffffft

i can do bettah

just read my cm's legioss and tread review to see how awesome i am

even though the CDX show missed the point when they talked about it :c

Yeah, I thought you would say that. I'm not really sure what you could actually add to what they said, though, unless you talk for an hour about the 1/55, another hour for the 1/48, etc.

Took me a couple of days to watch the whole Legioss review, I'm watching the CDX show right now, though.

Good podcast brought back allot of good and bad game memories. Glad I never bough M3 for my Dreamcast; a Plextor drive, IRC and Disc-juggler saved me from purchasing that monstrosity.

Oh yeah Renato, that would be the Tenjin book with our names on the back page.

So while I have some of your dudes' attention and I think some of you are audiophiles, can anyone recommended a good microphone? I think anything would be better than the karaoke mic I have that I bought using a twenty dollar bill I found on the floor of a department store one time :>

• 2 weeks later...

Here's most of the stuff we talked about. You can put this on the CollectionDX page for your podcast if you like, VF5SS.

I also added some pages from the Scrambled Valk instruction booklet, since it's quite interesting (and rare, perhaps?).

I just realized, I forgot to add the PC Engine Super CD games. Argh.

post-1318-0-40684400-1322012009_thumb.jpg

post-1318-0-98703800-1322012012_thumb.jpg

post-1318-0-88065200-1322012016_thumb.jpg

post-1318-0-44917600-1322012021_thumb.jpg

post-1318-0-21691000-1322012025_thumb.jpg

post-1318-0-22233800-1322012028_thumb.jpg

I'll add a link to this thread in the show notes.

And my offer still stands to talk about Macross toys. I mean, the Fwooshcast is great and all but it doesn't get hits for CDX ya dig emot-3.gif

Or if you guys have some other Macross-y or similar topic I'm down for anything.

And my offer still stands to talk about Macross toys. I mean, the Fwooshcast is great and all but it doesn't get hits for CDX ya dig emot-3.gif

As I say, I'm willing to do it if we can actually add something. To that end, it's best to do it in several installments: tackle Takatokus first, then Bandai, then Yamato, etc. By now there is a fair bit of documentation floating around regarding the development of the 1/55 in particular, so if we could incorporate those resources to talk about the history of these things, then yes, it's well worth doing it. I have plenty of Figure Oh issues that will come in useful if that's an option. It's not so fun to just talk endlessly about breaking shoulder joints. Again, not knocking the ScreamMan, but he did it and it's there, so I would just like to avoid redundancy.

PS: CDX is down, what happened?

Wait...Britai Kridanis...? Who's that?

I don't know but HE'S VOICED BY OOTSUKA AKIO!! :oB))

As I say, I'm willing to do it if we can actually add something. To that end, it's best to do it in several installments: tackle Takatokus first, then Bandai, then Yamato, etc. By now there is a fair bit of documentation floating around regarding the development of the 1/55 in particular, so if we could incorporate those resources to talk about the history of these things, then yes, it's well worth doing it. I have plenty of Figure Oh issues that will come in useful if that's an option.

Oh totally. That would be a good way to avoid talking for hours on end. I would highly appreciate you bringing some documented knowledge to the subject.

It's not so fun to just talk endlessly about breaking shoulder joints. Again, not knocking the ScreamMan, but he did it and it's there, so I would just like to avoid redundancy.

No one likes a sad ending. The Wicker Man taught me this.

PS: CDX is down, what happened?

scheduled downtime. Nothing major.

So I started playing Macross M3.

Thanks for teasing us in the opening with the thought that maybe the VF-4 would finally have its proper beam cannons because in game it just has dual vulcans :<

And once again the robots just hover everywhere. It's not a great game so far but it's a step up from The VF-X games.

Also I like how Eri Takeda just uses her most mature Milia voice like she's still doing Macross 7.

This is the game for you if you like hearing Max and Milia say exasperated "fuuhs~" to you.

• 1 month later...