1/60 VF-1S TV Version

Rrho3246

Was wondering how many Fokker TV 1/60 versions are there. I was looking to buy one on eBay but the picture of the box is the back of the box (I am assuming) with the toy in several configurations on a blue sky background. I know the most recent release with the gray colored Roy is in a black box can anyone help sort this out thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, same, the sale finally convinced me to get one. If you're just interested in the option parts, I'd get the updated kit version, since it's on sale as well, for not much more than any of the sale VF-1s. Now that I think of it, I wish I'd gotten a 1J kit version instead of another 1S, but oh well.

My valks are so rarely in anything other than fighter mode, I figured a single set of the parts will do fine, and I didn't feel like rebuying any of the other VF-1s I already have. Now, if the updated VF-1D goes on sale later, I may cave to get the two seater parts, but that'll be a while, and I'd probably get a VE-1 first, if it ever gets another release.

My valks are so rarely in anything other than fighter mode, I figured a single set of the parts will do fine, and I didn't feel like rebuying any of the other VF-1s I already have. Now, if the updated VF-1D goes on sale later, I may cave to get the two seater parts, but that'll be a while, and I'd probably get a VE-1 first, if it ever gets another release.

From your lips to God's ears! I missed out on the VE-1 the first time, so if Yamato were to ever release that again, I will be jumping on the chance to get one.