Bandai VF-1S Super Valkyrie No. 13 1:100 Kit

What the Frack?!

Hi. I'm new here. I found this Bandai VF-1S Super Valkyrie No. 13 1:100 kit at a local hobby shop and bought it. Everything is sealed up, including decals and glue. It also has the instructions, hole punched card and an illustration.

I bought it and I was wondering if it is a difficult kit to assemble? I also have unused Bandai VF-1S Valkyrie Super Fighter (1/72), ARII Zentradi Quiltra-Queleual 1/20000), and the Revell Robotech 2-in-1 Search Patrol.

I've done some cars, a plane, a Gundam and a bunch of the 1/144 Chara-works Valkyrie kits.

Anyway, I mostly wanted to provide the Bandai Extras that were missing if that area still gets updated or can be used elsewhere. They're attached to this post.

post-30758-0-52244800-1438445056_thumb.jpg

post-30758-0-32888100-1438445057_thumb.jpg

Welcome! That sounds like the original 1980's kit. I had that one. They are more difficult to assemble by todays standards mainly because of parts fit. If you just want to build it outright to put on your shelf, it's not to difficult. If you want to make it look good, it will take some putty to fill in the seems - 80's technology.

Those valks were interesting because of how much larger the fast packs were than the lineart, still cool though. For a hobby shop to have that is interesting; I wonder if he bought it second-hand? - MT

Thanks. I'll start with the other Valkyrie first. I put together one of the 2-in-1 (was actually the sniper kit disguised in the patrol kit). My paint skills need work.

The hobby shop had a bunch of Macross kits. ARII, Bandai, and Revell. The pricing on them were kind of high (the Destroid Monster 1/200 was $160).