Expendables 2. Coming 08/17/12.

UN Spacy

Remember we had to sit through woodstock 2.0, that 70's show, and the god awful Charlie's Angels movies. We deserve this its our retro turn! Now if we could only get Airwolf, and The Last Starfighter remakes.

You mean Pepsistock?

Edited by myk

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Was I too focused on watching the Avengers movie? I really hope I didn't see JCVD on the wrong side of the law...

Was I too focused on watching the Avengers movie? I really hope I didn't see JCVD on the wrong side of the law...

At least he is in it

I liked the Expendables. Rambo was ok but outside of the action, I was disappoint. Looking forward to this one.

Coming May of 2020: EXPENDABLES 3: BINGO NIGHT! :lol:

I would still watch it, and it would still be awesome. And full contact bingo would become a new national sport.

I actually didn't see the first one of these, but I might have to watch them both. This sounds like just too much crazy awesome in one sitting to pass up.

At least he is in it

And at least he's back to his high flying roundhouse kicks; I saw one of those land on Stallone!

• 4 weeks later...

Too bad my girlfriend doesn't want to come see this with me. We saw the first Expendables movie together - sort of by accident (we agreed to go to the cinema and see "whatever" was playing at the moment we walked in...)

I've been trying to convince her - but she doesn't see the merits of this film :-) Women!

Anyway - I'm very happy that this is being made. Stalone is awesome for putting this together!

And it will be so good to see Arnold!

Pete

Too bad my girlfriend doesn't want to come see this with me. We saw the first Expendables movie together - sort of by accident (we agreed to go to the cinema and see "whatever" was playing at the moment we walked in...)

I've been trying to convince her - but she doesn't see the merits of this film :-) Women!

Anyway - I'm very happy that this is being made. Stalone is awesome for putting this together!

And it will be so good to see Arnold!

Pete

There will be other girlfriends...

There will be other girlfriends...

Eh, do what the wife and I do, we trade movies - I choose and then she chooses. Only requirement is making it a date night and dressing for it. So in 20 years if you see two old codgers making out in the back of a theater you know who it is!

Oh yeah - My wife already knows this movie is a lock in...

Edited by Dynaman

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Which sounds like it would've been a complete disaster without him. Who the hell died and made Statham an action hero anyway-that guy bugs me...

Which sounds like it would've been a complete disaster without him. Who the hell died and made Statham an action hero anyway-that guy bugs me...

He isn't my favorite either. But the Transporter series, plus a few other overseas action 'hits' like Crank, Snatch, Death Race all in the first decade from 2000 probably got him into the cast. Also he may be the only British action star that was NOT James Bond.