Strike A Pose! revisted...

dapro

Nice shots!

Ozma's rifle looks good with any of the 25's, pity they didn't all didn't come with that dark grey colour.

Agreed - those are beautiful shots.

The 25A came with the same color gunpod as the 25S, but I certainly agree, I wish they all came in that metallic gunmetal grey too.

-b.

Nice shots!

Ozma's rifle looks good with any of the 25's, pity they didn't all didn't come with that dark grey colour.

Thank you. Agreed, the dark grey gunpod looks so much better. I tried a few shots with the regular gunpod and the photos did not look right.

very nice to see two modes of the same type in one shot

Thanks, I'll do a 3 mode shot, when I get the re-reissue.

Agreed - those are beautiful shots.

The 25A came with the same color gunpod as the 25S, but I certainly agree, I wish they all came in that metallic gunmetal grey too.

-b.

Thank you. Now my 25A has been issued the pastel purple gunpod. I wish they all came with a gunmetal gunpods too. :(

glad to see my 25F has found a good home.

Yes its well taken care of and with friends. It will be getting Tornado pack :).

Edited by Saburo

Again, very nice pictures.

Forgotten how much I like the head on the 25S (mine has been in Fighter w Armor for years).

-b.

Thank you.

The 25S head is much nicer than the other 25s, my favorite part are the eyes (sensor panels) gives it a much more sinister look.

I finally got around to transforming the 25S into battroid mode to take pics. After I was done it went back to fighter mode and that is how it will stay... for a while.

That's a whole lot of Roys.... time to customize!

haha, yeah, I actually have another disassembled Roy in Pine-Sol filled contained for God know how many weeks already...

just cant find a time to customize...maybe by end of summer this year I will have more time to work on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Just realized tat pine sol corrodes bronze. The metal rod connecting the inner thights shows pretty significant corrosion while the spring was completely dissolved in pine sol (lol).

Luckily the landing gears age good, now looks shiny after corrosion took the outer layer.

Edited by aaajin

• 2 months later...