Hello, my name is Stick Bernard.

Vostok 7

the bartley/fuke is truly a dream come true!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i also must say i didnt get the cMs legios/tread because of the intakes++the connect,and fat $$$tag.

..seen em as low as 118$but hugh ship cost from hongkong200$$in hand <_< better than paying$$300++ but now i know why there cheaper :now..the REISSUE..

STILL i wont pay more than $$2 ish for th reiss..plweasssse ..i have beagles too buy after all-

bummer for those who bought1st wave thinking..'limited#s and single run of the imfamous tread'

what were they thinkiong with those tiny intakes??????????????a PLOY tosell 2 waves of a obscure legend..

tonamy be damned ..too blocky legs dont give you the cool stance ..period..

gimme CMs reisse!!!

..ialmost bought one of thefirst release ..shhchhssss you got to be wily(lucky) in this collecting game..

ive been burned many times,suckkks :angry:

still im in MOSPEADA HEAVEN!!!!!!! :blink::rolleyes::wacko:

CM's..IF the connection is improved... with those intakes and weapons... I WILL BUY MANY! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Agreed. But I think if the connection WERE improved, CM's would be plastering the web with detailed photos. The connection was the biggest let-down, and pretty loudly vilified.

So we get a cool looking gun and some sorta bigger intake.... sounds like a deal to me. I hear selling semen is a fine way to make money these days for the people who can't afford all these toys.

Semen... blood... just not mixed!

They're a lot lower on the production learning curve now, so they're incurring less costs, which means they can charge less for the combo.

And yes, this is just a wild guess on my part. ;)

CM's should've taken this opportunity to improve the link-up. When their Tread was still the only game in town, its understandable that they settled for that mess they call a link-up mechanism. But with the glowing reviews for Toynami's Beta and the possibility of seeing them bundled in giftsets together with improved Alphas, CM's may be left with stacks upon stacks of unsold "improved" Legioss/Tread combos.

Perhaps CM's should have approached this reissue in the same way they handled their GaoGaiGar V. 2.0.

Grr...I'm tempted to sell my Blue CMs set in favor of this new set. Not for the chest intakes or link up improvements, just for that sweet new gun. I really do love the CMs set, it's been a constant source of fun since I got it upon release and has held up perfectly over the last year. Great little toy.

Be nice if they sold corrective link up separately for the good people who already invested in their first release.. like me. : /

I'll be saving for a Red tread/Beta Toynami, CM you already got a taste of my money! lol

Beagle are in line to steal my money with Houquet....

Megahouse died? soo slow. I want Houquet t finish off the squad.. well actually we'd need Mint and whatshisface and his jeep! :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I know I shouldn't be an ass about the "improvements" to the CMs.

BUT...

Why didn't they improve the Legioss by making its head be able to turn left and right?

And for the fighter combo, they can say they that they reduced the gap between the two parts, but there's still two other glaring flaws remaining in their improved combo:

post-3595-1238397052_thumb.jpg

Again, I'll give them the gatling gun. But I'm happy with what I got with my Toynami (engineered by Aoshima) Betas.

Again, I'll give them the gatling gun. But I'm happy with what I got with my Toynami (engineered by Aoshima) Betas.

but are you happy with your Alphas? ^_^

@ jenius - thanks for the review. surprised that you didn't mention bigger tyres, or did i miss it?

yup still waiting for my Megahouse Houquet, Jim and Mint <_<

yeah where is MegaHouse???

if they poop out and don't produce the fuke:........ i'l just scream...!!! :D:angry::wacko: .and then say :FIdDLesticks!! :mellow:

because,

i got my BEAGLE FUKE!!!!!!!!!!! ...beagle can just have MH's $$$$MONeY$$$$$$$!!!..i'll buy extra beagles if no meghus fuke's too distract me.

so hurry up megahouse!..as if u read these boards <_<

i hope they show at least a prototype soon...

but are you happy with your Alphas? ^_^

I'll be the first to point out all the very annoying flaws on the Alpha, no doubt.

I'd kill for some ratchet joints and some ball-jointed hips on the Alphas.

But c'mon, when you combine these two birds together, they make one sexy bitch!

post-3595-1238398511_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mog

@ jenius - thanks for the review. surprised that you didn't mention bigger tyres, or did i miss it?

I didn't mention them but I provided lots of pics. Honestly, I'm so let down with the MH Ride Armors now I was just kind of going through the paces.

yeah

..i thought the first megahouse ride pics i saw were a joke..or fan scratchbuilt!!!!!! :wacko:

it's almost like they actually TRIED to make them suk!!

..the front of the bike? ...c'mon now.. <_<

blowsup was a bit improved but the mech mode is ghastly! ..the boots are way tooo short..chest too huge:ph34r:

yuk.

yet,i bought 'em any...cause i'm a sucker for mospeada.

personally,, i'm hoping they viscously beat the sculptor till he is within inches of death..then nurse him back too health..only beat him more viciously until expiration..ect..

and hire the beagle sculpt team for a decent fuke! :D

Personally, I was hoping Beagle's sculptor gets beaten for the current sculpt that is Fuke. ^_^

ok...but look at the nose that megahouse stick/ley bike..whatthf@)k??? :blink::blink:

admit:the beagle's fuke nose needs less pointy shape..

...also:2 high up position in mech mode making the arms look 2 low + cant see her shoulder pad sticking out..

so,,ok lets give the beagle team a terrible beating so they shape it up!!!!!!!!! :angry::lol::angry:

eathe fuke is a prototype thou..

...im staring at but ugly megahouse in my home..uughghh <_<

If the linkup has been improved (as the pic above seems to suggest), then I might get a combo. 200 is a lot better than 300. Still a bit steep for this particular toy, but a lot better.

I was initially very happy with my CM legioss-tread combo. unfortunately this did not last long. Very poor linkup, strange looking soldier mode, overall different disign (not like the line art) and the way-to-steep price.

Made me lose interest in this toy. The Toynami version looks so much beter. even $200 would probably not convince me. (i can buy a mint box gakken ride armor or blue legioss for that money).