Medicom/Hot Toys and all 1/6 scale figures

EXO

I don't have any myself but everytime I see one that I like I get the urge to start. But I know that just one will send me on a road to bancruptcy. Also as a Macross fan I always think... "man I coulda bought (however many) 1/48s with that money... (admit it you think the same way)

Anyway here's a few that caught my eye... but the damn cost!

np1_7.jpg

np1_6.jpg

np1_5.jpg

np1_4.jpg

np1_2.jpg

np1.jpg

Medicom Jin-Roh/Kerberos 12" figures, baby. :D

You know I actually went out and picked one up for a member here. It was at an incredibly low price. At the same time I was purchasing it, I noticed a Yellow Sub Min-May. I notified a different member that went to pick it up the week after.

You know I actually went out and picked one up for a member here. It was at an incredibly low price. At the same time I was purchasing it, I noticed a Yellow Sub Min-May. I notified a different member that went to pick it up the week after.

Yes, and I am eternally thankful Exo! I also go for the Jin Roh/Kerberos figs (waiting for the female one to come out)...

Personally I like Medicom's Stylish Collection 12" figures better. I've got their Spike Spiegel figure (2nd version) which is really nice, and I've got their Lupin III figure which is pretty kick ass, too. They were both around $100. I've actually got the Lupin III figure for sale over in the "For Sale" part of the forum...

Yes, and I am eternally thankful Exo! I also go for the Jin Roh/Kerberos figs (waiting for the female one to come out)...

oh so I get no thanx for finding the figure? I see how it is... ;) Anyway, that wasn't made by medicom, it was made by dragon. The medicom one is waaay more expensive. And yeah, I can't wait till the female version comes out. :p:D:lol:

oh so I get no thanx for finding the figure? I see how it is... ;) Anyway, that wasn't made by medicom, it was made by dragon. The medicom one is waaay more expensive. And yeah, I can't wait till the female version comes out. :p:D:lol:

oh then it was way overpriced.... sorry fulcy... hahahaha...

the solid snake is a fortune sometimes over $300.00 to $400.00 , yes the luke skywalker is very nice i also want to get the female Jinroh figure when it is released, does anyone know when that will be?

chris

i also want to get the female Jinroh figure when it is released, does anyone know when that will be?

chris

According to this, it looks like it's going to be released pretty soon. Although it does say that the release date was delayed, so who really knows? All it says here is sometime this year. Not very helpful, but it's all I could find.

Edited by Die, Alien Scum!

I must agree. The only thing I don't like is that she's only shown holding an MP40. Hell, the male gets a kick-ass MG42 and all she has is a MP40!? Unacceptable! I'll of course have to give her an MP44 instead. Maybe even an FG42. No wimpy 9mm stuff for my woman!

Wow Patt, I wonder how you find such good prices some times on those Jin-roh figures. You must be some negotiator, huh... :p:D:lol:

Wow Patt, I wonder how you find such good prices some times on those Jin-roh figures. You must be some negotiator, huh... :p:D:lol:

nah, the one I found was only 80 bucks or something like that for fulcy at another place. It was a set price. But the one I got was a hella good price. Thanx dood! ;):p:D:lol:

• 3 weeks later...
For those interested, I found a reasonably cheap pre-order price for that Jin Roh female figure. Check it out.

Link

wow, nice!! Thanx. I'll use that as back up if I can't find it at Frank and Sons! :p:D:lol:

• 2 weeks later...