My most recent Macross toy... Yet not Macross Related!!

dodiano

Guest davidwhangchoi

Oh oops! Guess that would have been the place... SORRY!

Either way very Happy with the New PROMETHEUS... :)

yeah, i was talking about that thread.

nice carrier anyways, gimme some sky strikers as well as macross!!! :)

We where talking with my kids yesterday after I bought this... And it is a long shot but I will love to take out the actual building structure (sorry don't know how to call it) and make a scale 1/60 Prometheus Type building structure and place it there instead!

There is so much space for the 1/60's.... but I have to say the Skystriker is so cool!!! Might get me one! LOL!

Edited by dodiano

You wouldn't happen to have a Cobra Terror Drome in your collection? I thought that was the coolest of base sets from G.I. Joe.

Actually this is my one and only GIJOE collectible bud... I have to be honest.... There is a double morale here LOL... I love GIJOE toys I think vehicles are great and the action figures, but as a good friend of mine says "stay focus" ... I have the flagg and I have been looking into the terror dome which I think is the second greatest playset for the Joes... After that is going to be the space shuttle, then another playset.... LOL ! And no money for the VF-1D I want and the pair of M&M ...

So the double Morale here is that the Fagg will serve as my Prometheus :) the perfect excuse LOL! I love these amazing Joes playsets but Id rather invest my money on Macross.

Terror dome is so cool!!! (drools) LOL

@dodiano

That's a cool USS Flag toy. Good thing it's in good condition too. Prometheus indeed. ;)

@Repiv_Onex

That's from Hasbro G.I.Joe USS Flagg. Released in 1985. ;)

http://www.amazon.com/FLAGG-AIRCRAFT-CARRIER-HASBRO-COMPLETE/dp/B008FHN4LM

@no3ljm Thanks man! It was an amazing find! I am so excited about this Flagg and my kids too! Will have pics once I get it home!

@glane21 wow is it 1/60 very nice. You have pics of it transformed?

It's a shame companies don't make toys like that anymore. I seem to recall a lot of toys being ginormous back in the 80's.

Can you guys imagine a toy company releasing something that big today?

Still, even as big as that is, it's not even close to 1/60 scale (not that it's in any real scale). If the Flagg is based on a Nimitz-class carrier, then at 1/60 scale, it would be over 18 ft long. Hehe.

Anyway, still a good display piece to put your valks on.

Guest davidwhangchoi

You can kind of see a painted version of the Kurisama gunpod carriage in the photo below. They're really top notch.

PHOTO_20140711_115857_zpsf9603b11.jpg

the color of your low viz missiles are incorrect. did you lose your set of low viz colors?