Arcadia 1/60 Perfect Transformation VF-0D for 2015

Dark_Ghost

I am gonna call bs on HLJ being presold out. This piece is too expensive and too far off (still at least three months out if it ships on time) to already be sold out. Also the Medicom RAH Evangelion Unit 13 is showing as order stop also. Given that the last three RAH Evas whlie being damed nice are still available on Amazon Japan for half retail there is no way the Unit 13, which retails for almost $400, is also presold out on HLJ. Week after next these two items, along with a few others, will suddenly be up for order again.

I am gonna call bs on HLJ being presold out. This piece is too expensive and too far off (still at least three months out if it ships on time) to already be sold out. Also the Medicom RAH Evangelion Unit 13 is showing as order stop also. Given that the last three RAH Evas whlie being damed nice are still available on Amazon Japan for half retail there is no way the Unit 13, which retails for almost $400, is also presold out on HLJ. Week after next these two items, along with a few others, will suddenly be up for order again.

I got me the same hunch.

Ok if it appears again on HLJ I am thinking of cancelling the ami ami order and going with them. (do they allow cancellations?)

It's my fault for waiting so long. I tend to be on the side of the skeptics when it comes to this artificial shortages conspiracy.

Seems weird to stop order when this thing isn't coming out till next year. They'll probably put it up again after the sale hehe

Arcadia update dev diary:

http://ameblo.jp/arcadiaac/entry-11953970808.html

• says T-2 (test 0d grey and red color)
  • the red represents the die cast parts
  • shows extent range of motion of the hip joints
  • deadline to pre order is 11/20

Just going to leave this here for those commenting on HLJ placing this on Order Stop. I'll happily eat my words, cancel my pre-orders and re-order them at HLJ *IF* they appear as a part of any sales event, but I'm not holding my breath.

My thought is HLJ is managing how many they bring into stock very carefully and basically ordering units to cover pre-orders vs AmiAmi and other web shops.

-b.

Ok if it appears again on HLJ I am thinking of cancelling the ami ami order and going with them. (do they allow cancellations?)

It's my fault for waiting so long. I tend to be on the side of the skeptics when it comes to this artificial shortages conspiracy.

Seems weird to stop order when this thing isn't coming out till next year. They'll probably put it up again after the sale hehe

There's one run of the tooling, the first "container" of goods out of the plant would be the first "order". The generally you have two more

shipments, and two more chances for stock orders, on one run. I go by 3's, because that's the usual open/close on most everything from Arcadia to Takara.

Looks like HLJ's black friday sale only rewards instock impulse buys. Good for them to clear stock, no reason to buy if you're a loyal PO'd customer.

You have to order and pay within the period to get this discount... it's a book of conditions haha.

So it wouldn't have worked with the VF-OD unless you paid up front I guess.

I call it successful marketing. ;)

AmiAmi is offering 20% off a higher base price of 39744 yen (possibly tax inclusive). When the pre-order window was still open at HLJ, the VF-0D was 10% off 36800 yen, or the same price as CD Japan and Hobby Search.

After doing the math, AmiAmi is saving people only 1720 yen before shipping.

Guest davidwhangchoi

VF-0D preorder available again at HLJ if anyone is interested, no black friday discount though

damn........ i got excited till the last few words

So I caved in and preordered the VF-0D since it became available again at HLJ and is obviously not included in the Black Friday sale (bummer). figured if I buy figures from Arcadia they get funds to produce stuff I really want (like the VF-11C the VF-1J Miria from M7 and so on). In addition it gives me an excuse to buy the VF-0A/S with Ghost booster and a SV-51. :p

I call it successful marketing. ;)

AmiAmi is offering 20% off a higher base price of 39744 yen (possibly tax inclusive). When the pre-order window was still open at HLJ, the VF-0D was 10% off 36800 yen, or the same price as CD Japan and Hobby Search.

After doing the math, AmiAmi is saving people only 1720 yen before shipping.

The benefit of HLJ is that their EMS rates are discounted rates compared to other sellers.

Only the 1J Anniversary had them.

Huh? Then I must be seeing things...

post-5492-0-95920800-1417535344_thumb.png

That's my Arcadia Roy VF-1S.

Arcadia's Hikaru VF-1S was also released with sticker and water-slide decal sheets. Having three releases including water slides made the YF-19's single sticker sheet something of a disappointing surprise to me (and some other forum members). It would be a nice bonus if the VF-0D includes them again.

Edited by technoblue

Arcadia's Hikaru VF-1S was also released with sticker and water-slide decal sheets. Having three releases including water slides made the YF-19's single sticker sheet something of a disappointing surprise to me (and some other forum members). It would be a nice bonus if the VF-0D includes them again.

This. Hik's VF-1S had waterslides too. Was looking forward to the 19 having waterslides but they didn't release it with one..

Also, doubt I'm getting the 0D now.. Too expensive. :( Especially with Bandai's new releases coming soon. Shall just wait for the 0S. Whenever that is..... considering we haven't seen much VF-1 repaints.

Can anyone please tweet this desire to include waterslide decals to Mr. K please?

I for one was SOOOO disappointed that waterslide decals were not included with the YF-19, please don't make that mistake again with the VF-0D. In order to make it up to us, Arcadia should include the missing set with the VF-0D as an apology :p

for the price of the vf-0d, i think it would be a fair deal to nix stickers/decals and have everything tampo printed. bandai's dx chogoin are much cheaper and come with enough (of course we would always want more) tampo printed stuff.

Yeah. For the ridiculous msrp Arcadia is scalping everyone for the 0D, it's only fair that everything must be tampo-printed.

Giving stickers and waterslides instead just adds more insult to wallet-injury...

Also, better have the correct 0D blue, too.

Purchasers can't and shouldn't really photoshop the actual figure once they'd received it.

for the price of the vf-0d, i think it would be a fair deal to nix stickers/decals and have everything tampo printed. bandai's dx chogoin are much cheaper and come with enough (of course we would always want more) tampo printed stuff.

I wouldn't mind that at all. After Yamato experimented with additional tampo printing on a couple of the VF-1 releases, I'm a little confused as to why Arcadia seems set against continuing in that direction.