Yamato $2000 DYRL MACROSS

EXO

I'm guessing the price will be around $1,000 to $2,000. Probably a limited production run too.

Shipping alone would be around $400 to 500 if ordering from HLJ. Such a large and expensive toy they'd likely ship via FedEX.

Edited by Vifam7

i think the price will be a little more. the 1/60 yf-21 lists right now at hlj for around $230. maybe around double that price for the macross?

Who can tell what kind of shape the exchange rate or our personal finance is when this thing release? I predict 24k to 36k yen. It has way more plastic than the 1/60 YF-21 even if it is mostly hollow.

It can transform, right?

And before we panic about price, how much did the Takatoku 1/3000 SDF-1 originally cost?

Edited by CF18

to boot! it's now going to be

YAMATOS RIP OFF MACROSS FAN PRICES

It's like their big Chance to MILK US FOR ALL WE HAVE.

ISN'T THAT RIGHT YAMATO

TAKE US TO THE BANK WHY DON'T you.

I'd say more than the current price of the yf-21 x 2 or the price of the Beagle 1/10 at rip off amounts $400 +

they will problably say something like the engineeering of the transformation is complex therefore we will have to CHARGE you More.

1. click to 2. click 3 click transformed.

I'd want one but I'd doubt yamato will charge sub $200 for it.

Edited by isa_o

to boot! it's now going to be

YAMATOS RIP OFF MACROSS FAN PRICES

It's like their big Changes to MILK US FOR ALL WE HAVE. ISN'T THAT RIGHT YAMATO TAKE US TO THE BANK WHY DON'T you.

I'd say more than the current price of the yf-21 x 2 or the price of the Beagle 1/10 at rip off amounts $400 +

they will problably say something like the engineeering of the transformation is complex therefore we will have to CHARGE you More.

1. click to 2. click 3 click transformed.

I'd want one but I'd doubt yamato will charge sub $200 for it.

:o ummm... OK. Someone's upset... there's that choice NOT TO BUY or get the wave version...

Economic factors ARE something to take into consideration. I was thinking about what Vifam7 said...and he may be right. We're all naive to think that something this big is going to be a mass-production item. A two-foot SDF-1 is most likely going to be a limited-edition item with a hefty price tag. EXO's also right. If this thing ends up being ridiculously cost-prohibitive for those who don't live in the Pacific Rim...then we have two options: 1) get a 1/1000 WAVE version; and/or 2) forget the Yamato version even exists.

But before we all panic about how many of our first-borns we'll have to sell into slavery to get one of these...let's wait for The-Powers-That-Be at Yamato to quote an MSRP on this monster...

More pictures of everything on our site since we talk to Yamato there are no photos of the Macross 1/2000 scale only the spec sign, since there is a no photo sign. Will try to get clearance. www.otaku2.com

Wait a minute is that Alto's flight suit behind the Macross Quarter?