Strike A Pose! V.4 - The Macross Mech Pose Thread

JCSaves

I was thinking more like...

KNEEL BEFORE ZO... I mean HIKARU.

A free internet cookie to anyone that gets that reference. Although there are less young ignorant members here than other boards I frequent.

I was thinking more like...

KNEEL BEFORE ZO... I mean HIKARU.

A free internet cookie to anyone that gets that reference. Although there are less young ignorant members here than other boards I frequent.

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

SuperMan 2

:unsure:

Edited by JCSaves

KNEEL BEFORE ZO...

would work better w/ a black valk instead of a white one...

hmmmm... an idea popped in my head... when the new M&M valks come out and when they make a 1/60 Stealth, it'd be cool to swap the arms and legs of the M&Ms to make a ZOD vs. SuperValk pose... :)

would work better w/ a black valk instead of a white one...

hmmmm... an idea popped in my head... when the new M&M valks come out and when they make a 1/60 Stealth, it'd be cool to swap the arms and legs of the M&Ms to make a ZOD vs. SuperValk pose... :)

Very interesting idea. Well we know that soon enough M & M will be out. Now the question is. When will the Stealth be out???

Yeah, Zod was a bit obvious for this crowd. I always though Zod was so funny what with the commanding and the planet Houston.

Hmm... a Zod valk is an interesting idea. A good reason to support a 1/60 Stealth even though many in the Flexi stand thread don't want it.

hi, may I chip in...nothing fancy, just experimenting with my valk and messiah..

finally! some pics on this page! ^_^ ... MORE!!! :) (can't wait for my Armored 25S... 8 more days to go... then i'll have a reason to pick up my cam again :p )

Edited by m0n5t3r

BEWARE!!! The Headless VF-22S! LOL

I was in mid transformation back to gerwalk mode and the face just unclipped itself...

Alas, poor Yorick, I knew... myself?

This is and always has been my favorite thread (along with its variants including the show off your collections threads)...

I was going to say "cool poses" to psycodynamix and Sonic cd but I just want to say it to everyone!

do one with max everyone bowing to him while miria hang on to hid leg.

Once I get the M & M Valks (when they come out that is) I certainly will. If someone doesn't beat me to it. Great idea for a pose BTW!

Edit - And as Miriya said. Good job to everyone that has been posting. I always like to see how unique and interesting each individual can be. This thread of course is my favorite as well. I did start it. This time. B))

LESS CHITTY CHATTY!!! MORE POSES!!!

Edited by JCSaves

7. Private Communication Via Public Forums.

The forums are not a substitute for email or instant messenger. Please use the board's private messenger function or email for direct contact with members.

BEWARE!!! The Headless VF-22S! LOL

I was in mid transformation back to gerwalk mode and the face just unclipped itself...

somehow that pic reminds me of an episode of Gundam Wing, don't ask me how just research it

Bad lighting, but I like the poses:

The coolness of the pose makes up for the bad lighting. ;)

Edit - Does anyone know what the messages below the avatars and above the blue bars means? Or how they change? I notice some people like Agent GHQs has "Head Pilot" and >EXO<s has "The Real Skull Focker". Mine says "r". WTF does that mean?!? "Ridiculously Cool"?!? "Rowdy"? Oh I know. "Religious". Well. If it stands for "Religious" you people are silly.

Edited by JCSaves

Lol. While most are controlled by the number of posts, your title usually defines the group you belong to. Sometimes the admins will screw with your title though :3

Ah. I see. Thanks.

New pic from the upcoming new Super Robot Wars O ,

cool idea. I like it!

were my 40 at?! <_<

:lol:

WORD!