Macross micro figures 1/60 or 1/00

arbit

Hi,

Can any one help me find small figures for 1/60 or 1/100 scale diorama of the characters like Misa, Claudia and Captain Global?

Even just images of how they were sold in their packaging would be helpful so I can search on my own.

Thanks.

Hi,

Can any one help me find small figures for 1/60 or 1/100 scale diorama of the characters like Misa, Claudia and Captain Global?

Even just images of how they were sold in their packaging would be helpful so I can search on my own.

Thanks.

They only exist as fan-made items, the only characters released are the actual pilots included with the valks and the 1/60 Fire Bomber set released with the recent re-release of the VF-19 Kai.

I am not sure if anyone else is working on making the 1/60 Macross figurines available again...perhaps if more people asked for them there would be an incentive to release some more? :rolleyes:

I think I saw Ikaru made by EXO, but I don't know if he makes him on demand.

But recently I came across "Priser" figures, they are extremely detailed and you also have a lot of choice of painted ones. Their 1/72 scale is very similar to the 1/60 figures included in the toys and if you are not afraid to put some details up, they could look like Misa/Claudia

Hi,

Thanks.

I bought these from this seller and they are nicely done for pre-painted figurines...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271855438339

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281629306387

You can get a sense of scale for the figs to the 1/60 Bandai and Yamato/Arcadia valks from my diorama...

gallery_12176_633_415733.jpg

Here we go! You got the sitting pilot from the YF-25 prophecy and Isamu from Arcadia's YF-19.

attachicon.gifIMG_8696.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_8694.JPG

They scale very well...I like how the base is molded to each individual foot....

The fig next to Isamu almost can pass for Guld!...just needs to be repainted to match how he looks in the show...