VF-11 Short Animation

neoexcaliber

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

Hello guys. It's been 7 years since I worked on this and we even have the Masterfile for the VF-11 coming out soon. I've had a few requests to share the 3d model of the VF-11B so I've decided to release it. Please note that I'm not good at modelling/texturing nor do I have the patience for it. This was a one-time thing that I somehow managed to pull off so don't be alarmed by the messy model and shoddy textures. The 3d model is in 3ds max 2012 format with Vray materials and the Macross Plus VF-11B color scheme textures are included in this archived file. I'm not sure where I put the low-vis scheme used in the animations. The rigs I used are intact but they're basic at most. Please do not re-upload it to any commercial sites like Turbosquid or use it for a commercial product/service of any kind. Have fun.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oTgfF6w645H6OGngXD6ZAOKhNWyj8Jvl/view

Hello guys. It's been 7 years since I worked on this and we even have the Masterfile for the VF-11 coming out soon. I've had a few requests to share the 3d model of the VF-11B so I've decided to release it. Please note that I'm not good at modelling/texturing nor do I have the patience for it. This was a one-time thing that I somehow managed to pull off so don't be alarmed by the messy model and shoddy textures. The 3d model is in 3ds max 2012 format with Vray materials and the Macross Plus VF-11B color scheme textures are included in this archived file. I'm not sure where I put the low-vis scheme used in the animations. The rigs I used are intact but they're basic at most. Please do not re-upload it to any commercial sites like Turbosquid or use it for a commercial product/service of any kind. Have fun. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oTgfF6w645H6OGngXD6ZAOKhNWyj8Jvl/view

:hail: