Jumped on the YF-19 Wagon.

CrazyDude

With all the talk about the YF-19 I decided to order 2 kits(currently backordered).

Hasegawa Egg-plane YF-19

Hasegawa 1/72 YF-19

Plain vanilla plane, I did build the Hase 1/48 kit some time ago.

I prefer models as I can give it the shade or colour I like.

With all the talk about the YF-19 I decided to order 2 kits(currently backordered).

HLJ? Not to start bashing or anything like that, but you might want to look elsewhere. I had multiple occasions where I went on ebay out of frustration to get kits that had been back-ordered to my private warehouse for more than the indicated timeframe... much, much more.

The 1/72 Hasegawa kit is of course one of the nicest out there, don't know much about the 1/48. Are you planning on doing up the Dyson demonstrator colours? Vanilla would be an apt description! :)

Edited by modelglue

I order through HLJ and am aware that it can take longer, gave up on hobbysearch as they often cancelled my pre or backorders when they got too little stock.

Never shopped with Rainbow 10 and Mandarake is a 15 main train ride away.

Been with HLJ for about 16yrs now when they still were in Tatebayashi, also met much of their office stuff on good terms with some.

Never shopped with Rainbow 10 and Mandarake is a 15 main train ride away.

That's OK, because Rainbow 10 shutdown their web-orders a few years ago, at least to outside Japan.

Lately, I've been going through Amazon Japan. Cheapest prices (at least for new kits), and free shipping.