It Lives...

captain america

I know this will piss off some of you guys, but I got mine in the mail already! B))

I think it kinda helps that you're located relatively close geographically ^_^

Oh, and I will make the official announcement that payment for the final part (segment 6) is now due. To those who have already paid, you need only sit back and wait patiently. For what it's worth, I've already begun molding some parts that need duplicating for this last installment.

I will begin making the final mods for the components, and you can expect an update either on the 7th or the 14th, but the latter is more realistic, as I'm sort of short on time these days. Your patience is greatly appreciated ^_^

Hi Darrin. No beers needed, the simple answer is that I'm not sure yet; there's demand for some smaller-scale MOSPEADA-related stuff in the background, but I think that the MACROSS fans have been high-and-dry for more than a year, so maybe a new Zentradi mecha, or perhaps a re-issue of the Spaltan. All demand-related.

Oh, and I will make the official announcement that payment for the final part (segment 6) is now due.
Final payment has been sent... I've been waiting on this day to come for more then a decade. I'm very eager to see the first one built.

Carl

but I think that the MACROSS fans have been high-and-dry for more than a year, so maybe a new Zentradi mecha, or perhaps a re-issue of the Spaltan. All demand-related.

Spaltan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPALTAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SPALTAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!

(this's the only of your destoroidos i haven't, must complet my collection/defense force ! :rolleyes: )

This is a true Masterpiece, the best from the best!! Sadly I couldn't get it, so you guys have my eternal envy!!!

About your next work Cap, my vote is for my most desired mecha:

The N-Ger!!!

OMG!!! It's totally gorgeous!!! I want one please!! :wub:

This is a true Masterpiece, the best from the best!! Sadly I couldn't get it, so you guys have my eternal envy!!!

About your next work Cap, my vote is for my most desired mecha:

The N-Ger!!!

Me too! Please make it 1/60 scale! :p

SO glad I got in on this thing!

But now I'm not sure what mode I'm going to build mine in! I was thinking fighter all this time, but now I'm not so sure!

As for the next project, I'd love to see some of the lesser-known VFs get some love in 1/72 scale. A VF-5000 would be especially awesome.

SO glad I got in on this thing!

But now I'm not sure what mode I'm going to build mine in! I was thinking fighter all this time, but now I'm not so sure!

As for the next project, I'd love to see some of the lesser-known VFs get some love in 1/72 scale. A VF-5000 would be especially awesome.

Blue and white in Fighter, red Z version in Soldier standing beside it. I'd better start saving...

Wow, MW looks weird with this configuration... I don't know if I like it, but alas...

Been putting the finishing touches on the masters for part 6; canopy frame is almost done and so is the new decal artwork. The latter was a particular PITA, because the original vector file was lost so I had to start all the markings from scratch. Thankfully, by doing so I had the opportunity to use some slightly more modern fonts and improve a few little things here and there. Photo update coming Friday!! ^_^