The Transformers Thread (licensed) Next

hasbro asia can suck it with those prices. no stand, no missiles no coronation...let's charge more than ultra magnus! lol. i can't beleive takara is lettign this go on and lending thier name ot the packaging etc. i'll wait for a proper takara release with preorder discounts from japanese stores. if not, my custom painted one will do indefinitely.

Yeah, I'm waiting for HLJ to stock it and hopefully it'll be slightly cheaper. Wait, will HLJ stock this release, or no, b/c it's an exclusive?

its not a takara release. they usually don' t get hasbro asia exclusive stuff. if they do it'll be more expensive anyway. only jp market releases from takara will be cheaper at hlj, at, amiami, NY etc.

So if Skywarp is indeed a Hasbro Asia release why does BBTS has an image of the Japanese MP packaging for the toy? Also the production number for Skywarp is TAK12001 the Asia exclusives begin usually with HAS right? On the other hand the Asia exclusive Grimlock had the Takara packaging as well but it was a reissue. I can't imagine that Takara is not offering this to their primary market... of course they haven't released Thundercracker so....

...ah dammit: Yeah finally Skywarp. I will wait if the Japanese retailers get a listing before I order from BBTS.

Seriously. Hasbro Asia should just call these Ebay releases... it's pretty clear they are putting them out to cover any secondary market jumps, instead of just doing a quality mass market release.

:lol: @ eBay releases. I guess you really could look at it that way...

-b.

Did anybody that bought MP wheeljack also buy one of those TF's from line with the race queen figures? I'm wondering how the queen figure might look next to the lancia.

The kiss players that came with the binaltech tfs or the ones that came with the new racing GTR series? Kiss players are probably a bit too large to scale with WJ since the binaltechs are bigger. The GTR tfs are a tad smaller than MP cars so that's probably the one you want.

My MP-14 Alert arrived this week with MP-20 and a couple of other things. Here is a quick photo I took of MP Red Alert with my old G1 Red Alert who is sporting more metal, but showing his age.

G1 Red needs some reprolabels.

post-5492-0-89514800-1414899568_thumb.png

Awww. :)

Edited by technoblue