1/100 Toynami Regult

ff95gj

Why does the box for the battlepod say Vol.2 when there is no Vol.1???

It's the first one, so what gives? I know Toynmai's QC is infamous but can they not count either?

They can count. Can you use google? :p

Why does the box for the battlepod say Vol.2 when there is no Vol.1???

It's the first one, so what gives? I know Toynmai's QC is infamous but can they not count either?

they can count, the question is do YOU know how to read?

it's volume 2 of the ROBOT vinyl collection. Volume one was Voltron.

just wanna share with you guys some pics of the two easiest to destroy bot's of macross :D

Is that Cannon Fodder the one that Toynami released, or is that a custom you painted? I was thinking about getting the Toynami one, but not if the brown paint matches that badly with the brown plastic.

Is that Cannon Fodder the one that Toynami released, or is that a custom you painted? I was thinking about getting the Toynami one, but not if the brown paint matches that badly with the brown plastic.

its a toynami, last wave release.

Picked up one of these from a local comic shop for $30 the other day and I have to say despite my general hatred for Toynami products this is pretty darn awesome. It's a great representation of the Regult especially for the price and its the perfect size too and fits in nicely on the shelves with the rest of my Macross stuff.

Would definitely recommend this for those on the fence or thinking about picking it up, for $30-ish it's a good buy IMO. Now all we need is a Glaug to go along with it :D

I just got mine the other day. It's great looking for a statue. Too bad it's not a little more articulated. I'm still getting one with the heavy missile pods when they're released because they look great but I'd love more articulation. A 1/60 scale would be great but it would be HUGE. I wouldn't have the shelf space for something like that.

Wow! How many of those did you buy? lol

The people in this forum trip me out.... some of you buy Yamato's by the case, or 2 or 3 of each. Where in the world do you guys get the $$ for this stuff. =) Trust me, I'm jealous.

I don't believe Yaco's involved with these forums. He's in Japan, and is pretty tight with the Mospeada merchandise companies and Mospeada's creators over there.

That he saw fit to buy a whole batallion of Toynami's Regults says a great deal in favor of Toynami's work on this product.

Japanese collectors don't seem to give a 5hit about the term "robotech" being attached to a Macross product... Good for them.

From what I can read, Yaco and a bunch of friends decided to do a group buy of the Toynami Regult and met over dinner to hand em out. Most of them thought it was better than they expected. So they are not all his

Mr. Aramaki mentions that he will show it to Mr. Kawamori in the comments section

I don't believe Yaco's involved with these forums. He's in Japan, and is pretty tight with the Mospeada merchandise companies and Mospeada's creators over there.

That he saw fit to buy a whole batallion of Toynami's Regults says a great deal in favor of Toynami's work on this product.

Japanese collectors don't seem to give a 5hit about the term "robotech" being attached to a Macross product... Good for them.

Edited by Bariaburu Faita

I just got 2 of these. Awesome! I like this version a bit more than the Revoltech. I'll be getting a heavy artillery version... maybe panel line it too.

Any chance of getting a Glaug/Officer's Battlepod? Please? We need someone to lead these Regults/Battlepods into action!

Looks like they're selling well - over 2,000? Hmmm - prob not though.

If the line is selling out I think we'll get the Glaug after the heavy missile version.

Then I hope they do the 3 Invid Command ship variations (inbit gosu).

If all those do well I hope they stay in this successful Toynami niche and do a Gnerl, Invid Shocktrooper and just keep going with the enemy mechs . . .

Edited by DarrinG

Toynami's warehouse has completely sold out of it's stock, so once the vendors that have ordered cases of them sell out, there won't be any stock left of this version.

That's good to hear! WE WANT MORE ENEMY MECHA!!! Invid/Inbit, Glaugs and whatever else!!!! B))

GOT REGULT?!?!?!

Here's some Regult love for all of you courtesy of Bandai, Kaiyodo, Toynami, K&M, Tomy, and I forget who put out the Macross pencil sharpener sets. I know it would have been much cooler to take out the Revy's and Toynamis, but I'm in the process of packing alot of my stuff to go back into storage for now. Enjoy!

post-683-1270272157_thumb.jpg

post-683-1270272171_thumb.jpg

post-683-1270272182_thumb.jpg

post-683-1270272191_thumb.jpg

post-683-1270272201_thumb.jpg