Hello, my name is Stick Bernard.

Vostok 7

I am not the biggest fan of Mospeada and really only know it from Robotech (shamefully enough). I have always liked the designs though and had one of the smaller ride armors from back in the day. These new ones are amazing and incredibly kick ass. I love showing people how badass it is by showing them the bike then the armor it becomes. Though the price tag is heavy it is well worth it. While I will not go and get all of them I will definitely buy 1 if not two more. I do want the Lancer so I can have the blades on the forearm, and I may just get the Bartley because of the color scheme. If you can afford them get them you won't be disappointed. Even after having it for a week now I still need to use the manual to transform it. It is a nice complex figure that truly holds up.

I still say the Robotech names... kinda prefer it too.... except Lancer. that never really sounded all that great to me in the first place. I wish I had enough cash to make a whole Wolf Pack... but I'm saving up for the 1/10 Inbits errr, Invids... haha.

i really need several mint condition beagle ride's- of each variant...

........ before i would part with any real money for enemy mechs, but thats just me :mellow:

........... newzzZZZflash :

http://wildcats.pupui.jp/mt/archives/2009/03/2009_part2.html

READ'em and weeeep! :blink::rolleyes::blink:

Nice!!!!

I,m not liking the side profile of her nose....but the screw hole in the neck is covered up,very sexy!!!

i really need several mint condition beagle ride's- of each variant...

........ before i would part with any real money for enemy mechs, but thats just me :mellow:

........... newzzZZZflash :

http://wildcats.pupui.jp/mt/archives/2009/03/2009_part2.html

READ'em and weeeep! :blink::rolleyes::blink:

I said it before, but I love the color they picked for this one. MUCH better than the cartoony red of the CMs!

And the headlights actually LOOK LIKE HEADLIGHTS! Nice.

no,no...thank BEAGLE!!!!!! and yaco for that matter.. B))

man,this sculpt really justifies years of adulation for this design.. :rolleyes:

wonder if those headlights flip around or are switched out..

im buggin out on this beaglemania!!! :ph34r:

From the cutaways just above them, it does look like they flip around.

So she's gonna be more like $250? Man these things keep going up. Anyway, I think they should make her white shoulder armor longer so it's actually visible in armor mode. Like this.

That's the same price, isn't it? The Beagles were $250, the Toynami versions of the Beagles were $200.

here is the babelfish translation of yaco's txt:

* Armored Genesis [mosupida] 1/10 VR-038L baht ray <[huke]> Beagle 2009 fall 25,200 Yen sale schedules (including tax) The beagle booth report of Tokyo international animation fair 2009. Consequently it is the baht ray which becomes event first release.

As for this time being displayed the prototype which administers coloration and the [sahu] wiping to the optical modelling item. It seems that keeps being improved still from this. Being going around small-statured than the other 2 bodies with the woman prime field, the silhouette where the line which the baht ray seems is thin has been reproduced also the ride armor. Furthermore, as for the latest display base thing of the schedule which becomes white.

The [huke] head still production midway. It seems that the woman figure of today seems and the hair to another part is converted. When you adjust also the size of the inner suit, because it is thing, it is thought that also the arm which present condition thickly is visible keeps will be clear. Completion is long in coming…The beagle which 2 shots of the ray would like to see quickly, are

Because armor cycle solid of the honest baht ray was unprecedented, in order to lick, the cancer/gun you saw. Interpretation of the headlight which is Imai [chi] puzzle in the play, turning at the time of the ride armor, became the shape which is settled in the chest.

yeah...what he said :rolleyes:

Edited by novaflo

got my CMs Riding Figure set in and got my Matchbox Invid Shocktrooper out of storage (and dusted it of course.) seeing as the CMs figures are G.I.Joe scaled and the matchbox toys were aswell, I figured I`d make this picture. (pardon the background, not that photoshop savvy)

Invid1.jpg

now THIS is why I got all the CMs ridearmors, instant available enemies. :lol:

Ok, lots of new toys coming out for Mospeada...but I haven't seen any news of new stuff coming out for the baddies......or maybe I'm just not looking in the right place. Are there any????

Also, those old Matchbox Inbit toys...anyone customize one of those with full ball joints etc? You know, there are loads of custom Chunky Monkey VFs out there....I think that old Matchbox toy has some potential. Has anyone seen any or done any?

i know everythings prototype this...prototype that ..but I hope Beagle gives us an empty helmet,for posing and displaying!!!

i see one with Houquet!!that rumour of an empty helmet that would slip over a head sculpt just wouldn,t work with Houquet ..or Ray ,unless you,re looking forward to a Matchbox-Robotech Rick Hunter flat hair sculpt to allow for a helmet to go ontop!!!

well after all that news on the beagle items, where's my green beta??

any news anyone ??

i hope it will not go down the drain again..

:unsure:

Simmer, Late April is still a month away, we'll probably hear something in a couple weeks.

65306609.jpg

OMG... CMS re-issuing the blue Legioss and Tread, now updated with bigger chest intakes and new weapons... DAMN!!! now i wonder if they will re-issue all the colors with new updates... grrrr

http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/digitamin/yk19.html

source: redfish from Toysdaily

So they're trying to sell us based on our love of this pic?

post-7028-1238210078_thumb.jpg