Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

Dang, I just spent way too much money buying two of these.

I'm about to place a pre-order on my second copy too. Although William makes fair points, I'm not a Metal Gear Solid fan but I have paid $$$ for other mecha like MegaHouse's Hi-Spec Orguss. For me, the VF-0S ranks in the same league. I also appreciate how it looks better and better with each new image, and I could use a second copy for the reactive armor.

I'm about to place a pre-order on my second copy too. Although William makes fair points, I'm not a Metal Gear Solid fan but I have paid $$$ for other mecha like MegaHouse's Hi-Spec Orguss. For me, the VF-0S ranks in the same league. I also appreciate how it looks better and better with each new image, and I could use a second copy for the reactive armor.

That's true too. And I'm ready to spend again on another Megahouse Hi-Spec Orguss -- Olson's. You're going to get one too? ;)

Hmmm... you pre-ordered 2 more? ;)

Follow Spanner's advice: We have some extra orgarns that needed selling. :lol:

I was thinking of upping it up to 3x! Or possibly even 4x! Then I could have one in each mode (clean) and one in battroid with the Reactive Armor!

Oh and some organs are overrated too! ;)

Guest davidwhangchoi

Uh-oh!

I reckon it is really going to be pinkish...

:bump:

Treatment, the pink troll. Lol

No way this is going to have a hint of pink:) im glad they made it some off white.

Wait, I just noticed that the sensors on the missiles are yellow instead of red. That's not anime accurate!

I'm not complaining since they already made mistakes on VF-0D's blue and the grey's from VF-0A. :lol:

Edited by no3ljm

The mistakes are so blatant that I'm assuming Arcadia is doing it intentionally to further differentiate themselves from the Yamatos.

Makes me wonder if they'll tweak anything on the VF-4G...

I wonder if its just a pre-production thing with the missile coloring and the actual release product will have the correct coloring. The VF-0A missiles are also a yellow too.. Left over stock perhaps? Were Shin's missiles yellow or red in the anime?

Edited by spanner76

I wonder if its just a pre-production thing with the missile coloring and the actual release product will have the correct coloring. The VF-0A missiles are also a yellow too.. Left over stock perhaps? Were Shin's missiles yellow or red in the anime?

I don't think Shin ever used those missiles when he got his VF-0A. He went straight to the ghost boosters with those ugly brown missiles pods after he trashed the VF-0D.

And stop with the pictures please, It's getting really hard to resist preordering a 0S over here. :ph34r:

Edited by Reaction Warhead

The mistakes are so blatant that I'm assuming Arcadia is doing it intentionally to further differentiate themselves from the Yamatos.

Yes!! this, I've been thinking about it too. Arcadia must have encountered some licensing issues when obtaining the Yamato old license. This is only speculation, they probably have some license and production debt from Yamato, and have to make this small but obvious color changes to avoid some sort of "Yamato copyright" and avoid paying. Like how the Chinese knock off replica market gets away with it by changing the colors or spelling of name brands.

Could explain the blue highlights on the 0A, different white colors on the DYRL VF-1's, missile tips on the 0S, gold trim on 19Kai, etc. The 0D was a new mold under Arcadia, so the blue would just be a f*ck up.

Curious what will change in the VF-4G.

On topic! 0S is sexy!!!

Yes!! this, I've been thinking about it too. Arcadia must have encountered some licensing issues when obtaining the Yamato old license. This is only speculation, they probably have some license and production debt from Yamato, and have to make this small but obvious color changes to avoid some sort of "Yamato copyright" and avoid paying. Like how the Chinese knock off replica market gets away with it by changing the colors or spelling of name brands.

Could explain the blue highlights on the 0A, different white colors on the DYRL VF-1's, missile tips on the 0S, gold trim on 19Kai, etc. The 0D was a new mold under Arcadia, so the blue would just be a f*ck up.

On topic! 0S is sexy!!!

Except for the fact the Blue on the 0D sometimes appears that way, and the blue highlights on the 0A as well.

On topic! 0S is sexy!!!

It's not a licensing issue but a differentiation issue. Arcadia was formed as a means of dumping debt, creditors were probably burned. Those creditors can't perceive Arcadia as being the same company, just a company with a founder that happened to buy a lot of Yamato assets... or so I'm apt to believe.

That anything is that Mr.K mentioned on Tweeter that they're going to make the missile tabs tighter. ;)

Pictures of the Reaction Armor please!!!

+1 B))

^This. I did the unthinkable and preordered a second 0S for this reason. :D

edit: need to watch my wording...lol

And I'm thinking of doing the same too. :lol:

As well as the grey goggle!! ^_^ We just have to accept it!

What would happen if Arcadia did the same thing on the VF-4G? Announce that it's going to be a reissue, but when the release date is near, reveal to us that it's going to be the ultimate Flashback 2012 version?! ;) Even though they will not going to fix those missile tabs, I'M ALL FOR THIS! :lol:

What would happen if Arcadia did the same thing on the VF-4G? Announce that it's going to be a reissue, but when the release date is near, reveal to us that it's going to be the ultimate Flashback 2012 version?! ;) Even though they will not going to fix those missile tabs, I'M ALL FOR THIS! :lol:

HaHa! Power to the dream, noel. :lol:

I'll cross my fingers with you... :ph34r:

Wouldn't mind at all!! :D

MACROSS012c_zpslltqhnrh.jpg