DX Chogokin VF-27ß Lucifer Mass Production and Grace Custom

IXTL

Im going to have another go at finding a more interesting pose for my Brera over the weekend.. it just looks too boring just standing there holding its HUGE gun.. I can't even pose him holding it vertically as the gun pod is sooo long its taller than the actually shelf height! :rolleyes:

It will be interesting to see what you come up with on your 27 photos! ^_^

No! VF-0A first, Saburo! VF-27/Avocado can wait. :lol:

Im going to have another go at finding a more interesting pose for my Brera over the weekend.. it just looks too boring just standing there holding its HUGE gun.. I can't even pose him holding it vertically as the gun pod is sooo long its taller than the actually shelf height! :rolleyes:

It will be interesting to see what you come up with on your 27 photos! ^_^

I agree with you the 27's gun is huge and makes it a pain to get posed, but I'll see what I can do for poses. ;)

No! VF-0A first, Saburo! VF-27/Avocado can wait. :lol:

Its a long weekend, I can get them all done. :D

this is the best I could do without making the pose look silly or awkward.. :unsure: they definitely aren't as pose-able as the 25 & 29.. -_-

the legs are further apart than what they appear to be in the photo though.. and that bloody humongous gun pod is sooo goofy and difficult to get both sides sitting level when open.. bit of Bandai fail right there.. :rolleyes:

20150906_190514.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

"Renewal." It's the Grace/CF version. The intakes really just don't hold at all. The crotch piece will pop off if you try to brace the backpack. It's even worse if you try to use the Super Parts.

oh! and for such a new toy too.. that's quite disappointing. She certainly is a beautiful looking plane and although I didn't have any plans of transforming it anytime soon I think I'll definitely be leaving mine in fighter for sure!

oh! and for such a new toy too.. that's quite disappointing. She certainly is a beautiful looking plane and although I didn't have any plans of transforming it anytime soon I think I'll definitely be leaving mine in fighter for sure!

That's the thing, I really only like the 27 in Gerwalk. That's why I just got the one and bought some additional super parts from Brera off another member because I think it looks really great in that mode with the super parts. Instead this thing is a mess in that mode. The back portion won't even hold straight on it's own, to say nothing of how bad it gets when you attach the boosters.

That's the thing, I really only like the 27 in Gerwalk. That's why I just got the one and bought some additional super parts from Brera off another member because I think it looks really great in that mode with the super parts. Instead this thing is a mess in that mode. The back portion won't even hold straight on it's own, to say nothing of how bad it gets when you attach the boosters.

That's very unfortunate Mommar, I had 2 of them (I've sold one since). Luckily both were nice, they are even tighter than my brera. I don't know about other member's experience, but you probably received a melon like I did with one one of my vf-25f renewal, that was floppy when taken out of the box. So I share your contempt.

yep that sure is unfortunate.. isn't there a supporting swing bar or locking mechanism in the 27 like the 25's have that helps support the rear section when in Gerwalk mode? or am I mistaken?

yep that sure is unfortunate.. isn't there a supporting swing bar or locking mechanism in the 27 like the 25's have that helps support the rear section when in Gerwalk mode? or am I mistaken?

There is but when the hips keep detaching it removes the tension. One thing I'm going to try is to glue down the crotch cover piece as well because that thing won't stay on and if I put the backpack weight on it it just pops off and you lose tension in the swing bar as well. It's a bit interesting that on all of my 25's it's murder trying to detach the hip pieces and usually the swing bar has too much tension on it, this 27 is completely the opposite.

Also, I may have a battroid pose suggestion for you as soon as I can figure out how to post images to this board with my iphone (because my main camera is messed up right now.)

Edited by Mommar

I will say that I don't like how any of the guns look split open on the Frontier valks so I never open them up in any of my uses when in Battroid. All of the 27 poses just looks like he's holding a long rifle. You do get the added visual benefit of being able to hold their arm out a bit further down the barrel.

Yeah those long rifles of the 27 are a pain in the rectoid to try and sit properly straight when opened! They just want to flop about the place. It took me several goes to get them lined up and i kept bumping them whilst attempting to pose the bloody thing in battroid.. i dare not touch or even look at it for too long in fear it might move!

Yeah those long rifles of the 27 are a pain in the rectoid to try and sit properly straight when opened! They just want to flop about the place. It took me several goes to get them lined up and i kept bumping them whilst attempting to pose the bloody thing in battroid.. i dare not touch or even look at it for too long in fear it might move!

I agree. Also on the YF-29's. They should put somehow a locking tabs on the folding hinges where they open up to keep it lined up.

I agree. Also on the YF-29's. They should put somehow a locking tabs on the folding hinges where they open up to keep it lined up.

you're right im sure they could have implemented some kind of notch or locking tab to click or lock in place but I think the gun being small and the small hinge parts have been tiny & fiddly it may have proven difficult to engineer into.

its the same situation for Michael's sniper rifle.. those fold out arms really need to lock in place. I have noticed over time that they can droop down a bit. Im occasionally lifting them back into place And yes its the same with the YF-29 split barrel guns. -_-

Edited by spanner76

you're right im sure they could have implemented some kind of notch or locking tab to click or lock in place but I think the gun being small and the small hinge parts have been tiny & fiddly it may have proven difficult to engineer into.

its the same situation for Michael's sniper rifle.. those fold out arms really need to lock in place. I have noticed over time that they can droop down a bit. Im occasionally lifting them back into place And yes its the same with the YF-29 split barrel guns. -_-

I don't believe that, Spanner. After they 'over-engineered' most of their Valks releases. (Silently looking at VF-171 and VF-19) Hahaha! :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...